Pro Days

If we want an edge rusher, I wouldn’t object to Phillips in the 2nd. Just not sure it’s a priority with our current roster makeup.

Yes!!! Total agreeance

Elijah Mitchell ran 4.38. Dropped 20 lbs to 201 to do so. Even assuming that’s really a 4.48 that moves him way up the RB pecking order. He can do a little bit of everything. Long speed was questioned.

Funny when its one of the most explosive WR’s in the draft that runs a 4.4. Then another pass catcher runs a 4.4 but is “only” a TE. Just sayin…

Is this a reference to Pitts?

That would be my guess… but I can’t be sure.

My original statement was about Jaelon Darden.

Yes. Look for Darden highlights and you see how he is presented while being the same speed 40 wise as Pitts. Not trying to down any posters for their opinions or anything. Just an observation. FWIW I would trade down rather than take Pitts at 7.

Its funny both Miami and ATL fan boards have total man love for Pitts …want him in the worst way

And Miami has a pretty good TE as well

So I’m guessing Alabama is having a 2nd pro day today? Also the OSU one is today too. Big day.

Interested to see if Tommy Togiai actually breaks the combine bench press record like he’s rumored to.

I’ll leave this here too to fill in later…

Justin Fields 40 Time: 4.44
Tommy Togiai Bench Press: 40
These are the two things we really care about

Also today:

Alim McNeill
Tutu Atwell
Kellen Mond
Levi Onwuzurike
Elijah Molden
Joe Tryon
D’Ante Smith
Bobby Brown
Patrick Johnson
Cam Sample

Might be the biggest pro day of the season.

Looks like Chris Spielman is the Lions representative in Columbus today.

I guess that makes sense

And I wonder if Urban is going to spend more time scouting players or just talking to his former players and assistants.

He probably likes and wants to see Pete Werner. Chris knows good linebackers when he sees them. Unlike somebody … :slight_smile:

Man, I hope you’re right. Good Pete Werner is prime Jamie Collins. Bad Werner is a more athletic Tavai.

Just saw a Lions guy at the Alabama one. Don’t know who it is.

Surprised by Atwell’s 40, word was he was gonna be in the 4.2s

Nice:

I bet Jared Goff doesn’t run a 4.44.

Browning could be pretty high on our board, given our needs.

Browning is literally another Jarrad Davis. I’d pass.