Props for T Teven Jenkins for 36 reps on the bench press

looks like he’d be a good OT. His mom died of breast cancer when he was eight years old and was raised by his single father.

1 Like

Would love this guy at right tackle but he looks more like a late first round pick

I just don’t want him to go to the Bears.

1 Like

I don’t want him going to Green Bay either…

We trade down he could be the pick I really like him as the RT

1 Like

He only has 33-3/8" arms …although his arms might be longer at his pro day than they would have been at the combine.

2 Likes

He probably runs a 4.3 too

wouldn’t know. I guess it’s like 5.1 40? not sure how good or bad that is.

“Bryan Bulaga with rabies”

NSFW!!! There are 4 or 5 College Careers ended in this video. This man-child plays football with violence and anger that is not safe for some younger audiences. Viewer Discretion is advised…

2 Likes

I feel like this dude gets drafted before the general public is thinking, then everyone will say it’s a reach. But the dude can ball.

I would really like him at ROT just draft an plug him in for years.
Its not a reach he by most rankings is the number 4 OT an I think he is number 3 when you look at everything.

1 Like

i am guessing that unless person needs glasses the tape doesn’t ly.
His 40 time was 5.01 his Ras is 9.74
People don’t have to believe how they work that number out but to get in 9 range your numbers have to be better than just good.

Avg length of an OTs arms 34.08 inches, range from 32.5 - 34.5. I think his arms are fine.

Would love to see him drop to 41

Parsons
Jenkins
Marquise Stevenson
Aaron Banks

1 Like

I agree, but he will go between our picks, probably around 20-25. We would have to first trade down and then trade back up to get him.

I’m glad this thread was bumped, because I missed this joke the first time.

Well done, sir.

Would love this kid with 2nd rd pick…pipe dream though