QB Accuracy Charts

I can deal with ignorance, if you weren’t such a belligerent ass, that doesn’t understand football. I’m done with both you and @radiofriendly. I’ll add you both to ignore.

Just remember, YOU look equally as ridiculous to us as we do to you.

You trying to belittle me or saying stuff like “you really believe your are brilliant”, really means nothing. My beliefs are my beliefs and your beliefs are your beliefs, I’m probably not going to change your views and you’re probably not going to change mine.

You have to ask yourself, why doesn’t everyone view Stafford as great as you do?
There must be something about Stafford that is missing or left others in question of his game.
I’ve said 1000 times on here that I think Stafford is a very good QB…but somehow if he’s anything less than Mouse thinks then “we believe we are brilliant.” LOL

Again Mouse, you responded to my post, I typically don’t even bother responding to your posts anymore. I would appreciate it if you did the same for mine.

1 Like

Cool, I appreciate your stance and your opinion and if that’s what you feel you need to do to, then by all means that is your choice and I’d probably agree that it would be best for you. Peace.

1 Like

I just talked to Jon. He thinks this thread sucks.

3 Likes

He may well be right in this current assessment and the trade it spawned. But he did it with the same special football knowledge that led him to extending Goff’s contract after 2018.

I don’t care what anyone says, mic drops are fun.

1 Like

Sean McVay:

Dude it’s not about Stafford , your making fun of one of the best young coaches like you know more. Because McVay disagrees with your opinion. You put up this crap. You bring on 90 % of these arguments on your self acting like your above everyone even someone like McVay. I doesn’t matter you say you think Stafford is a good QB like you liked him, that’s just BS you jump in every post to try to bash Stafford. So stop with the poor you stuff. Once again McVay disagrees with you not just a little but 2 1st rd pics plus Goff.

I think posting the Accuracy Charts was good to share to let everyone know that there is hope and a future with Goff.
But any time you post anything that goes against Stafford, some people lose their minds.

2 Likes

It did indeed get off to a good start. The thread is like a Griswold family vacation.

3 Likes

Its a mixed bag with Kupp. Alot of well placed balls…AND Cupp has a knack for getting yards after catch as well.

1 Like

The problem with looking at raw data is that it needs context. I can look at a game chart and see the qb threw behind the receiver 5 times, but what I can’t see is that he did it on purpose to keep the receiver from getting killed by the safety coming across. Same with low and high throws. Did he just miss or did he throw it high so only his receiver could get it?

3 Likes

I’ve got a shitload of players agreeing with me. Here’s just one of them… and there are many.

Go ahead and pull an orlovsky video now.

The rams got fleeced and i love it. I love the lions.

I do keep it respectful with respectful posters. 100%

Always have, always will.

You’re not a beligerant ass btw. That’s yet another ridiculous assessment.

1 Like

I’ll just add this, Mouse.

I’m not saying I know more than McVay or any Head Coach, for that matter.
But it’s not always, the HC’s or GM’s are right and the fans are always wrong, either.

Bill Billichick is considered one of the best NFL Head Coaches EVER and even he makes mistakes. I thought he was dumb for thinking he didn’t need Brady, he thought he could do just as good with Cam Newton. Well we see how that turned out.
Just because a fan doesn’t agree with a coach, it doesn’t mean the fan thinks he’s smarter than the coach, he just views it differently.

Have you ever had an opposing view to a head coach? Was it because you thought you were smarter than him?!?

1 Like

The consensus of professionals seems to heavily favor Stafford, including every staff he has ever been on.

I actually think that the differences regarding Stafford are mostly skin deep. The “haters” think he’s QB14, the “slappies” think he’s QB5 and most everybody else thinks he’s QB8-10ish. Not that big of a deal really.

1 Like

I’ve got 5-9ish, depending on the year. There is some flux.

I think I’m in the minority in thinking A-A-ron is the best (trust me, I hate saying it…it’s how you know I’m being honest)

1- Those charts are limited views. They don’t account for WHY those Qbs threw it where they did.
Pressured all the time? Forced into a lot of 3rd and Longs? Have lots of manageable high completion/accuracy 3rd and shorts? Have a gigantic freaking cannon or a noodle? Say you are awesome at throwing off platform. or that your receivers are great at 50/50 balls or have huge catch radii and you take advantage of that…

CONTEXT!

2- Colin Cowherd is actually the AntiChrist. Burn it with fire. Wait maybe fire makes him stronger…try acid. Then any non- Wonder Woman (1 only, sorry 2 was a mess) DC movie, that should kill anything…

3- We got a honking great deal for Stafford IFFFFFFF those picks aren’t (IA) effed away.

2 Likes

Yes - and intentionally thrown slightly low, behind, etc, so only the receiver could get it and/or to try to prevent getting your guy killed by a safety coming over the middle.

1 Like

I have one play engrained in my mind due to recency. We’re playing the Pack at home this year. We start off hot but so do the pack. It’s going to be a shootout. After a score the Pack takes a 14-7 lead. Rodgers is on his game. Fortunately it appears Staff is as well. On 3rd down Marvin Jones gets wide open on a corner route. I don’t recall if it’s bc a defender fell but it’s likely a long touchdown. Staff airs it. He just gets the tips.

It’s plays like that which prevent me from giving him a top 5 ranking. He was in 2011 though and he would’ve been in 2019. But most of the time he’s played a level below that.

Bottom of the top ten QB IMO. That’s still quite good of course.

1 Like

I like Gal Gadot bc my wife thinks Gal Gadot is classy and therefore I can actually say that Gal Gadot is hot. But if I say Alexandra Daddario or Emily Ratajkowski is hot she’ll stab me to death with her eyes. :man_shrugging: Women are weird like that.

1 Like