QB Russell Wilson Officially Released

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1764762591769883003

Official, did say he would play on the vet minimum for a team

QB market getting a lil spicy now

2 Likes

Dumbest trade ever

11 Likes

It is certainly up there as one of the worst trades of all times

it’s shocking that their GM hasn’t been fired for the trade and the contract extension for him

handicapped them for the next couple years

Broncos def gonna try to trade up for a qb arent they?

7 Likes

Theres been some dumb ones

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1764763380823228902

I would die internally if this was us holy shit

9 Likes

LOL

Brutal. And coming from New Orleans and their ~creative~ cap management, you wonder if he’s going to be leaning on Paton to push a bunch of contracts out to future years so they can survive this one this year.

Or, the tank is on for next year’s #1 pick.

1 Like

Gotta know when to hold’em and to fold’em…

5 Likes

Now I really hope Russell Wilson has a career season.

3 Likes

$85m in dead money. Christ almighty. Not only did that trade destroy them for the Russell tenure but will also destroy them for years to come once he’s gone. If it wasn’t for getting lucky that Peyton chose them, Elway would be in the running for worst league executive.

2 Likes

The 2022 back and forth race between Russell Wilson passing TD’s and the number of bathrooms in Ciara and Russ’ mansion was pretty damn exhilarating.

4 Likes

Even if he takes over for cousins in minny?

1 Like

Damn that would be bad for us, Minny last year with Wilson and they win both games.

I want to laugh . F it im laughing.

1 Like

How does GM George Paton survive?

How Broncos GM George Paton pulled off the Russell Wilson trade: “We were consumed with getting him here”

2 Likes

Nobody wants to can a war hero

2 Likes

Should we kick the tires since hendon hooker is a wasted pick he could be our #2 on a 1 year prove it deal for vet minimum plus incentives

2 Likes

I have to say I am really shocked at how far Russell has fallen.

His game seemed somewhat comparable to drew brees and I thought he could be a wonder under Payton.

What’s most weird is the odd personality that Wilson has developed over the years.

I was living in Seattle when they drafted Wilson and he had such a chip on his shoulder, much like Rodgers when he came out. He was scrappy and fearless.

As time went on, he got weirder and more set in his ways and became even more of a locker room enigma. It’s not like he was mean or unprofessional… he was just vacant and off-putting.

1 Like

Future Bears QB?

1 Like

Current QB situations for teams.

Denver is a dumpster fire.

2 Likes