Rams lose again

Animated GIF

1 Like

It was reported that the lions were going to take parsons. Parsons said it himself.

Stafford in concussion protocol again. Not looking good for him or the Rams.

Wonder if a guy as competitive as him ever thinks about hanging it up early after all the beatings he has taken!

3 Likes

Helps that the Saints won so it pushed Philly’s traded pick back as well. Don’t want those bastards getting Anderson.

2 Likes

Call me biased but I think if anyone deserves to hang it up early and enjoy life its Matt Stafford. And he has a dope AF wife to enjoy it with. I fully support and root for Matt the human, and Kelly. She will help Matt make the most out of retirement. He didn’t marry Giselle. He married Kelly mf’n Stafford. That kind of love hits different.

5 Likes

South-Park-Gifs

3 Likes

I think eagles take a carter. They just signed teo vets at DT.

I wouldn’t have guessed that the Rams’ pick would be the better one, but here we are. Building a winning culture is far more important than getting a better draft pick. If we were sitting at 2-8 or 1-9, would anyone really be ok with keeping the current leadership?

3 Likes

Hell no, hence why all the quote “Campbell haters”…we just. wanted. to. see. some. ■■■■■■■. progress. And now we are, which is ■■■■■■■ fantastic…who knows what the future holds, but at least we dont look like a historically bad football team these last 3 weeks.

5 Likes

Don’t see it. They just took Jordan Davis. The two vets are stopgaps till Davis gets back.

1 Like

Imagine the Rams giving us a top 5 pick and we somehow sneak into the playoffs. The irony.

7 Likes

Was Stafford hurt or benched? I noticed another qb was in the game

They picked up Davis in this years draft though. Should be interesting. I would just feel better if they were behind us.

2 Likes

Hurt. In concussion protocol

1 Like

Two possible concussions this season in close proximity.
He needs to sit at least one game.
If I’m McVay, I start thinking serious beans and looking after the health of my franchise QB.

The Rams are in a crazy position. Stafford with another concussion, Kupp on IR, but no first round pick to tank for. They may be tanking at this pint whether they want to or not. Nobody could have seen this coming.

3 Likes

If I’m McVay I start evaluating second tier players. He really needs to. I hope he comes here for some advice.

Its time to start rooting for the Panthers and the Bears, who have the 3&4 picks.

Rams have kicked the can down the road, into an alley.

Lollerz

2 Likes

I really wish we could have got in on the Rams 2024 and 2025 first round picks. They offered them up for Brian Burns. I guarantee I would have come up with a few packages to offer for those picks. Hockenson for sure would have been in there. Swift too.