Rams lose again

LOL - How ya like them BEANS!?!

2 Likes

I think, in the best interest of all parties involved (Stafford, Rams, Lions) he should rest up and heal everything and be ready for 2023 Training Camp.

2 Likes

yup
So stupid to get Matt beaten up right now. Just wasting everyone’s time.
They should start evaluating and developing young talent.

2 Likes

I think with todays loss, being 3-7 and Stafford now taking 2 head shots in 10 days… I think Stafford is done for the year!

3 Likes

If they don’t at least consider it, they’re insane.
I hope they shut Matt down for awhile, preferably the season.

They’re in danger of other vets and FAs wanting out and/or retiring. If that happens, that ship will sink fast.

I feel like they could make one more run, if they do it right, but it is a long shot.

-Ramsey has been showing signs of age.
-OL needs big time help
-RB?
-WR? New guy from the Bears sucks, and so thankful we didn’t bring him in.

They can get help for OL in offseason.
Kupp comes back healthy
Matt comes back healthy
WR from draft or FA

They made a mistake in letting Miller go
They made a mistake in bringing in Bear guy (WR)

Unlikely that they’ll compete again any time soon, but it is possible. If they can just get OL help and Matt healthy again, they’re a playoff team.

Need to shut it down and get the Lions a super-duper pick!

2 Likes

My guess is McVay knows he is going to retire at the end of this year anyway. He couldn’t give two shits about Matt’s health. He’s too worried about saving his legacy before he goes into the booth. The genius of using everyone else’s superstars to win a Superbowl has worn off.

1 Like

I think there’s a good chance that could happen.

If they lose the next two, they could easily end up 3-14.

94b4ecad-0f45-42d2-8264-1edd540af272_text

4 Likes

Was going to say nearly the same.

In addition, the Lions have only seen Goff and Iggy from that trade on the field. Until we know what we have in Williams and the next Rams pick we can’t even begin to evaluate whether we took the better offer.

8 Likes

clean up dog GIF

An article that could’ve been written in the Den:

1 Like

Can’t understand it, but he has not called for advice yet!

But is he really in the protocol? McVay is a snake.

I mean, why not just put him in the protocol? Why do you have to wait until Monday or Tuesday if you are unsure? Is it going to be any more certain then?

1 Like

serious note, I hope Matthew Stafford makes a full recovery and has a very healthy life and or career.

1 Like

I second, third and fourth that.
We all have to wonder out loud though: If there was this much attention on brain injuries while Matthew was playing for the Lions, would he have missed ALOT more games? What would his career look like? I certainly remember him shaking the cobwebs out more than once. Which is a justified no-no these days.

1 Like

Hahahah - Nice!!!

1 Like

Tick, tick tick. Still no decision. Weird.

1 Like

I vote “yes”, LOL

3 Likes

Am I a horrible human because of this thought…

2 Likes