Rams shopping stafford per Lombardi

You’re making a mountain out of this…

Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

Curious how the Goff vs. Stafford debate would play out. How many would want Stafford back?

It’s like having an ex that you were deeply in love with but it didn’t work out, but they left and did well, but their new partner cheated on them and during this time, you found a new girl that you really like but still have some questions about and the opportunity arises for you to go back to your old flame…

3 Likes

I didn’t think so, but it all depends on who and how many they cut and trade.

I’d think in order to do it, they have to do something with Donald and Kupp . . . I might look at it later.

1 Like

I really don’t think the Rams would get all that much at this point unless he can prove to the new team doctors he’s healthy.

1 Like

I’d be willing to do Goff for Stafford, Two 1sts and a 3rd, done deal!

1 Like

Stop It Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Keep that gravy train rolling, baby!

2 Likes

Food Chicken GIF by Gifs Lab

1 Like

Lol I hate Carolina too, but it kinda makes sense for them imo

Easy, 3 team trade. We get Stafford, Carolina gets Goff, LA gets Carolinas first. Haha

1 Like

Chris Ballard :arrow_down:

Cant Stop Dave Chappelle GIF

Green Bay. A-A leaving…perfect place for stafford.

Oh Snap GIF by T-Pain

Totally agree. I thought fake news as soon as I read it. But why? Weird as hell.

…but you know your old flame put on a more than few pounds and had a facelift that went very wrong.

I would assume that Wisconsin has quality enough soft pretzels for Kelly to be satisfied.

Stafford to GB would be pretty hilarious. Nate thinks den posters would freak out over Stafford coming back to Detroit. I think they would freak way more if he joined the ■■■■■■■ packers, haha

1 Like

Holmes waking up in the morning and seeing the 3:00 am text from Matthew Stafford.

“Hey, how have you been?”

I would go apeshit

2 Likes

ape GIF