Rams vs packers (beans or end of packers reign?)

■■■■ beans

i want the packers in the ground

Joe Pesci Goodfellas GIF

7 Likes

robert de niro goodfellas GIF
end

them

1 Like

You are welcome to your wrong opinion… they are pretty much done from a playoff perspective already, might as well get a better bean out of them

They still play minnesota, miami, and us without being able to lose another game without pretty much being eliminated. I dont like their odds regardless of how many times rodgers says relax

7 Likes

As much as I hate it I will be hoping for a Packers win

11 Likes

fart GIF

4 Likes

who cares about the packers? they’re done. gimme dem beanz.

9 Likes

Question Want Me To Kill Them GIF

1 Like

If your choices are Packers misery or… ALWAYS TAKE PACKERS MISERY!

2 Likes

twerk gif GIF

4 Likes

Go Pack go!

2 Likes

i will kill them GIF

2 Likes

The Packers are not in the playoff picture and if we lost to them in week 18 we likely aren’t making the playoffs anyway.

The Rams pick has a chance to be franchise altering if it’s high enough. If Carter/Anderson are game changers it would be massive to add one of them to this defense.

4 Likes

Me?

Rams beat them tomorrow

And then they both loss out!

Give me the higher pick. Easier for us to beat them in the future.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Can they both lose!?

Season 9 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

2 Likes

■■■■ no. Beans are way more important than a Packers team that is irrelevant to the Lions playoff chances losing.

3 Likes

Same - Packers are already in the ground

3 Likes

Russell Wilson will be back for the Christmas tilt against the Rams.

If the Broncos secure their 5th win, while simultaneously keeping the Rams from reaching theirs, it looks like the Lions would get No. 3 overall. And given that either Jalen Carter or Anderson would most likely be there at No. 3, but not No. 4, it makes rooting for the Packers (who are probably going to win anyway given the 13-17 degree temperature with a 40% chance of snow), much easier.

5 Likes

told you so agree GIF by Bounce

3 Likes