Rams waive RB Darrell Henderson!

Ah crap, my brain is like swiss cheese anymore, thanks for the correction bud. I used to have eyes like an eagle, now I have eyes like a beagle. :laughing:

1 Like

Funny how things like that will negatively impact a team.
Who’d have thunk?

1 Like

Every player is subject to waivers after the trade deadline.

1 Like

Not Hutch! We’re keepin’ that handsome sombitch!

4-13 seems the most likely scenario, but 3-14 is possible.

A return to the Rams glory days: 2007 to 2011.

4 Likes

Henderson has started seven of the Rams’ 10 games this season, rushing for 283 yards and three touchdowns on 70 attempts. He’s averaging almost a full yard more per carry than Cam Akers, coming in at 4.0 yards per attempt compared to 3.1 for Akers.

The Rams originally drafted Henderson in the third round back in 2019 and he’s started a total of 28 games over the course of his four seasons. He was set to be a free agent after this year.

Henderson’s release is especially surprising considering the team tried to trade Cam Akers before the deadline, only to keep him on the roster up to this point. With Henderson gone, that leaves Akers and Kyren Williams as the only running backs on the 53-man roster.

1 Like
2 Likes

Maybe he said something about pipping McVay’s girlfriend . :thinking:

6 Likes

If Stafford has another concussion his wife may talk him into retirement
Also, if they’re going to go into rebuild, I doubt Stafford would want any part of that

Whoa, somebody had a tough weekend.

1 Like

For all “INTENSIVE PURPOSES “. :joy:

3 Likes

I was going to say something but left it alone. I’m positive that made our list of most irritating butchered terms a year or so ago.

2 Likes

My intent and purpose was to take the patient to intensive care, but for all intents and purposes we never made it because the patient died on the way there.

2 Likes

Loved the guy as a draft prospect. Whoever our #4 RB is (Jermar still??) Henderson is better than him.

1 Like

Praise to the camera man for the perfect zoom-out, to get the entire throw by Stafford.

Just a beautiful football play.

1 Like

The Rams version of Marvin Hall.

2 catches for 116 yards, 58.0 ypr, long of , 62, 1 TD catch

2 Likes

Jags snag him….

3 Likes

Which means he didn’t make it far on the waiver priority at all. Jags are 3-7 and now we gotta play Henderson soon

2 Likes

I have a buddy that says, ‘all of a suddenly’ cracks me up.

1 Like

All the intense porpoises

dolphin GIF