Rashee Rice on the run too?

Lol, thats awesome. I dont hate insurance companies now for like 4 milliseconds.

1 Like

Was it 57?

1 Like

Again back to the Velnti rules for rookies.

Wait for the 2nd contract!

Dude made less than $2m so far in the NFL. If you cant afford the Lamborghini, dont get it. And definitely dont get it from a scummy lease place.

I was just reading that two people exited the passenger side, and that Rice was the 2nd of the two. Indicating that he was driving.

Also of note, two of the ā€˜victimsā€™ of the accident have already retained a lawyer. They said they are pissed, and want to make sure that Rice doesnā€™t get off scott free.

2 Likes

Wesley Snipes Always Bet On Black GIF

2 Likes

Il have to rewatch the video and see if he is crawling through or is a passenger.

But yea. And in TEXAS as an outsider? Oh heā€™s screwed. Production has already said they are looking into UPGRADING the charges.

2 Likes

I watched a news broadcast on this over breakfast.

Seems he leased the car, was the only licensed driver to use it. Drag raced it and fled the scene of an accident.

He then called the lease company and gave his word he would take care of the damages.

Listening to the victims of the accident it was clear they intend to seek damages. Claiming emotional distress to themselves and their children.

There will be charges and a civil suit.

Heā€™s very lucky no one was seriously injured.

1 Like

Who they gonna sue? Rice personally

Some friendsā€¦

Who knows maybe they were just along for the ride and didnā€™t want any part of that bullshit

But if they were there rooting him on egging him on then they are scumbags

Itā€™s not the people in the car with him but in the cars involved in the accident and those nearly hit who are claiming emotional distress.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for clarifying.

Yeah he deserves to learn a tough lesson here unfortunately.

Couldā€™ve been manslaughter, he should count his blessings he didnā€™t kill anyone with his stupid stupid reckless behavior

1 Like

Used 2021 Lamborghini Urus,
$250,000

2024 Lexus RX
$50,000

2008? Hyundai Elantra
$10,000

Idk if the Corvette C8 was his but
$80,000

Just vehicle damages is lets call it $400,000

Thats almost half his 2023 Salary.

Then factor in

Tickets,
Court Costs,
Medial Bills

Emotional Damages

Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Donā€™t forget lawyer fees

1 Like

Stressed Out Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like

Such a metaphor for life

You work your entire life to get somewhere

And 1 bad move and it could all come crashing down

4 Likes

Crowdnoise is still on the run too. #neverforget

:wink:

3 Likes

And Patrick Mahomesā€™s father just got popped for his third DWI and will be doing jail time if (when) convicted. Had an open beer in the car for good measure.

Everything around the Chiefs - apart from another SB championship - is a complete shitshow, from fans to players, everywhere you look. Iā€™ve never seen anything like this.

1 Like

So Rice was leasing the Lambo and he owned the Corvette, so both cars were his. At least he wasnā€™t breaking his lease agreement by letting someone else drive the Lambo. Although I imagine there was a no racing clause in there somewhere. Also, he initiated the crash, not the Corvette. So we have both cars are his and he caused the crash. Impressive for the rookie.

I would have blamed Jackson.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1776292375733694530

Uh Oh GIF by The Dungeon Run

1 Like

I am guessing that gets ignored. Great enforcement system we have e.