Ravens OLB Jaylen Ferguson - Dead at 26

Myocarditis claims another one possibly…He wouldn’t be the first and certainly won’t be the last.

4 Likes

Another one just a few minutes ago.

2 Likes

I believe you should be allowed to do whatever the hell you want as long as it doesn’t cause harm to another.

3 Likes

Weird, I wonder what is causing all of these unexplained deaths. Hmm…

4 Likes

Stacking up like cord wood.

1 Like

Suicide harms other people.

Excited The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

I can imagine a mirror being involved when you ask the victim to identify the attacker.:joy:

Yep!!! So sad, when can we start talking about this!?

1 Like

Would the victim or the perpetrator file the police report?

1 Like

I think deep down we all presumed it would end up being accidental overdose due to drug interactions. Far too common sadly. From the outpouring of support is sure sounds like he was a good dude. Way too soon. RIP, Jaylon.

I wonder…:wink: The public may never really know. Ya know?

2 Likes

It sure does. I know from experience. But, suicide attempts are often cries for help. How would charging them with attempted murder make the situation any better!? That just doesn’t make any sense to me.

2 Likes

I would think the “insanity” plea would be used in most cases.

Speaking from experience, the idea of suicide comes from a perspective of no hope, completely lost, alone, isolated in nothing but dark thoughts that control you and hold you down….

Luckily, out of habit I guess but by the grace of my higher power, God, it hit me that this was not a true option and a lie. Too many never get to that point.

If not for years in recovery, I most likely would have done it

6 Likes

Understood. But imagine the joy they would have in beating the case? And the amount of street cred they would have knowing they beat a murder charge?

tupac shakur 2pac GIF

That is an interesting way of looking at it. haha

1 Like

Cocaine and fentanyl.

1 Like

Was that the autopsy result?

Yep

1 Like