Report: Lions to hire Panthers’ scout Mike Martin to ‘elevated role’ in Detroit

The Lions want the next Deshaun Watson so why not “develop” him internally…

1 Like

That’s the rub

1 Like

Yikes.

Holmes is hopefully going to be a catalyst for getting more African Americans in GM roles. Not only good for the league but good for the Lions and more importantly good for the world.

Bald dudes are a force for good!

Mayhew always seemed like a good dude to me, as well.

To me, as long as people are trying their hardest toward oneness, I’m not gonna bitch. Part o fee feels like Affirmative Action causes divide. Our bald guy is a thousand times more competent than the last dude, and it has nothing to do with his skin color. I don’t want the underlying impression that somehow black dudes are less qualified. I truly think the best person for the job should be hired…Brad Holmes!
Shake’n’Bake!

I definitely can see both sides, and like I said…as long as the goal is oneness, we will eventually get it right. Love thy humans!

1 Like

I literally see the antithesis to what BB started over a decade ago. I hope we are building a culture that works for the next decade or two under Holmes just as BB started his own unique culture so long ago…

1 Like

:+1:

Yikes - I’m showing my ignorance in how the NFL works?!

Totally shocked they don’t train and help improve thier own scout via some form of training and evaluation process?!

Crazy that they are just now doing this??

1 Like

Dude! Awesome blast from the past!!

Thanks!!