Riley Patterson a Lion AGAIN…

Patterson hits the game winner clutch in that playoff game comeback then he’s cut/traded

Thank you!

Cannot make the same mistake twice here, gotta keep Patterson

3 Likes

I guess Drummond, the guy who was only a camp tryout before he got signed, must have really impressed to stick over Thompson.

He must’ve, I don’t know a ton about Drummond…does he have X position upside? If so, I could definitely see them being comfortable moving on. I thought Thompson would have a decent shot at showing what he can do as an X because the Lions just don’t have a ton of guys who can do what you want out of an X.

I thought Badgley was our guy! ROLMAO

Imagine reading 1 month ago that, within the next month, the Lions would be…

• Drafting the 2nd RB off the board with the #12OA pick
  • Drafting an off-the-ball LB with the #18OA pick
  • Following that up in the 2nd round with a TE and a S
  • Trading up into the 3rd to draft a DT that isn’t in most draft guides/mock drafts at all
  • Trading future picks for a K the Lions cut just a year ago

I think most of us would have been a bit deflated. Instead, we’re elated.

Interesting offseason… :thinking:

So true, the Gibbs pick was nuts but we all wanted Campbell for the most part even the guys who didn’t think we would draft one because of Anzalone.

A TE in round 2 is good…it’s the 1st round TE that kill us

Getting a 2nd chance to right our wrong here at Kicker is a good move . Patterson is clutch

3 Likes

Hmm… Career stats
Patterson FG % 87.8
Badgely FG % 81.7
Patterson EP 98%
Badgely EP 96 %
Patterson 50% on touch backs 44/88
Badgely 8.3% on touch backs 10/83
That good enough?

6 Likes

Your saying we keep 3 kickers an cut a rookie UDFA WR who just had rookie camp an 2 days of OTAs I know they let a LB go Maybe your right I would have guessed Romo the kicker

Hmmmm… Yep, definitely looks like Patterson may have a leg up on Badgley.

3 Likes

Patterson is better across the board.
Idk if hes even attempted over 53 ill have to look

3 Likes

There is a reason that many guys don’t see their 5th year picked up… it’s expensive! Once teams realize a guy isn’t “their guy,” they move on…

I would saying getting kicker right is is more important the keeping a TE4, or CB7…

The thing I liked least about our entire off-season is that I feel like we have overkill at safety, and are fairly think at outside CB…

I think Joseph could be a player, and was as steal for us as UDFA- add him to Iffy, Joseph, Branch, Walker, and CJGJ and we have S to consider keeping…

Ragnow being fairly helps us not have to keep too many pieces behind him?

Wonder if Levi makes team?

= Glad we got Patterson, as he’s one of the better young kickers in the league. We can drop a nobody 26 year old back OG or DT like Sternberg or Covington to make a spot for a good kicker…

God forbid Fox is ever nicked up, Badger can’t kick to the endzone

1 Like

Anytime I see ****** is a Lion again, I think of Aveion Cason.

2 Likes

A history of injuries?
I don’t know. I’m not excited.

Happens a lot now though. Jarrod Davis, Marvin Jones, JRM, Glasgow, etc…

1 Like

I never understood why we dropped him in the first place. Seems like we are making amends.

9 Likes

As long as it is not …

I say fatty patty

1 Like

Dre Bly

2 Likes

shhhh don’t give them ideas.

1 Like

Riley, if it’s spelled correctly as Reilly, is old Irish slang for “good or sound money”, so we kinda aren’t missing anything, kicker nickname-wise

4 Likes

Dude is more like the money chipmunk.