Riley Patterson a Lion AGAIN…

I like Patterson a lot more than Badgley. Badgley had some really ugly looking kicks that went through the uprights last year.

Patterson was fantastic inside 50 with us in 2021 and played well last year. If I remember correctly, Patterson seemed to nail them dead center more often than not.

2 Likes

Trading for him automatically makes him the favorite to be the guy.

For a conditional 7th rounder in 3 years, not at all. I like it though, competition is so important to bring out the best. Let the best man win.

2 Likes

Well now im very happy. I wonder if they regretted letting him go last year like it wasnt their intention.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the kool-aid is spiked with everclear this year.

That’s a peso badger if I ever seen one

1 Like

Much better. Stealing.

Have at it, yours made me laugh and got the wheelz turning so you get half the credit anyways.

Seems that way for sure. They probably thought we could sneak him on the practice squad. They are definitely admitting their mistake by trading for him.

Isn’t it ironic that after having great kickers with, ahem, " less than stellar" rosters for decades. We finally have the roster but…?

1 Like

So it’s a bad pick because the clown show talking heads didn’t have him in their mock? Get real.

2 Likes

You know what I love about this move? The complete lack of ego from the Lions. Usually when a guy gets cut, the team that cut them would never dream of picking up the phone and making a trade offer to get them back, even if it is chump change.

7 Likes

^agree 100%
Holmes showing no ego admitting he’s wrong is a great sign

3 Likes

Well karma has been corrected so now we HAVE to go to the super bowl right?

1 Like

It is a little eye opening to me that McManus and Gould were both available…. and Patterson was signed within a day of being available.

:thinking:

2 Likes

Even Calvin Johnson.

1 Like

?

I didn’t say it was a bad pick. I’m pumped about that particular pick, myself.

I even said i was elated.

I’m confused…

If anything, my comment was pointing out the intelligence of this community for being excited about these moves despite them being a recipe for things that would typically upset a fan base…

Daring Prediction. In two years, Riley Patterson will be the Den’s favorite Lions kicker. Watch ya’ back, Jack.

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

Riley Patterson definitely fits the philosophy @QBHATER90 :+1:t2:

I personally would’ve rather had McManus. But I’m cool with this move as well.

2 Likes

Even Ndamukong Suh.

:crystal_ball:

1 Like

Not surprised. Gould is 40, and MacManus has a career 69.9% touchback percentage with half his games at Mile High. Neither of those legs are going to get any stronger.

Bald Is Beautiful Cory Booker GIF by Election 2020

This is the only way that happens. :laughing: