Ring ring, hello, it's the Titans calling about 6OA

gonna be difficult to get a 2024 1st rounder from anybody…

I thought that dude was cool for a while he’s just a pompous I’m smarter than you stay at home in his basement weed grower on his high horse. Literally.

Everybody else is the problem not me!!!

1 Like

The reality is we can stay put or we can charge whatever we want for the privilege to move into our spot. It’s worth whatever we say it’s worth, and if no one wants to pay the price then fine. There are PLENTY of examples of teams paying more than chart value to jump up and get their guy.

Exactly. I bring up the point of miami & Philly a few years ago since the end of the season

6 (waddle) + 4th =
12 (Davonta)+ future 1st round pick

That’s just a recent example. Not saying that it has to be this, but it would be a fair starting point in dialogue , along with the chart.

Teams do get fleeced, we got Minny last year. According to the charts.

But something is ultimately worth what someone will pay for it. That’s the bottom line

I still don’t understand why they just didn’t take Kyle Hamilton?

I think their fans are really wondering what’s going on with their front office. Sitting back and waiting for their meltdown with Cousins.

Gotta realize that the Minnesota team last year was still running with Zimmers guys.

I fully expect them to tank out this year

Below Chicago

If Cine hadn’t been hurt significantly….
I would still rather have him over Hamilton.

If Cine doesn’t have long-term issues from the injury…
I think he could have a better career.

I was expecting us to select Cine or Briskar before we traded up.They are both really good football players.

1 Like

While on the clock….
I thought Brisker was going to be the pick at #46 too!

But now… in hindsight… I have to wonder if Holmes will ever draft lower salary positions like S, TE, or RB in the top 2 rounds.

And Kerby looks better than all of them IMO. So even when he does wait he finds better players. Rodrigo and Houston were better than most/all of the LBs and edge rushers selected before them as well.

6 Likes

Dag nabbit
I’m more fired up for Friday and Saturday than I’m Thursday

LFGOOOO!!!
Oh Yeah Dancing GIF by NBC

1 Like

mash up shakira GIF

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.