Ring ring, hello, it's the Titans calling about 6OA

Probably true and I think every team should have a president or senior advisor (Dorsey type) who insulates the team from these types of decisions.

Even so, doesn’t apply to the Titans. Carthon is in his first year. But sure, if he’s foolish enough to give up two firsts to go from 11 to 6 we should let him.

If we’re not really sold on our options at #6 this year, especially the QB options, what about an unusual trade like #6 for #41 this year plus their 1st round pick in 2024? An early pick for the QB lottery in 2024 is essential and that won’t be our own. We’d still have 5 picks in the top 81 next week and 5 picks in the first three rounds in 2024.

And as an aside: Do any GMs still use the JJ trade chart? Isn’t the Rich Hill trade chart what most, if not all,GMs use as a baseline of fairness?

Stick Stenberg in the package, he can help us by being a negative and taking up space on their roster. :laughing:

1 Like

Obi Wan Mind GIF by Star Wars
“These aren’t the QB’s your looking for”

1 Like

I see it very differently- though I’d prefer a first next year as well.

Benton
Adebawore
D Sanders
J Campbell
J Gibbs
S Avila
C Tillman
D Washington
S Laporta
E Forbes
AT Perry
Achane
Ekiyor
S Brown
DJ Turner

All guys I believe would massively help now, and especially in 2024 and beyond.

I’d love 4 of them…

Carter and Addison

Jack Campbell, Forbes, Gibbs, Ekiyor- that would be a day 2 haul!!!

This guy walks up to the podium & says…

Winnie The Pooh Thank You GIF

2 Likes

Of all those players you have listed the only ones I would take in the 2nd for the Lions are Benton, Gibbs and Achane.

Sigmund Bloom is an awesome name. Sounds like something out of an Ayn Rand novel.

4 Likes

The Titans sure as ■■■■ wouldn’t do that deal…

What about Bumper Pool, LB Arkansas?

Cracks me up every time I see his name.

2 Likes

If I could, I would put down $100 that the Lions will not be trading down.

It’s a weak QB draft, it’s a weak blue chip draft. I don’t see teams willing to pay the price to move up in the top 6 this year come draft day

Only reason would be a QB on the board at No. 6 that a team really wants and they perceive the need to move ahead of the Raiders, who no longer have Derek Carr.

2 Likes

Have to disagree on the weak QB class. Last year was a weak QB class.

1 Like

FAK YOU Titans !!!

I was just thinking about 2004.

How did the points shake out for the Winslow/Williams trade???

1 Like

That was considered a masssive win for the lions. An all time great trade. People claimed Millen was a genius for that 1 move.

That wasnt the norm… and yet somehow both teams lost the teade

We got williams and lehmen. The best part of roy williams was the trade compensation. He was decent here but always less than awesome. Teddy got the lisfranc before they knew how to fix it. Not his fault but he was an injury bust

Winslow jr ended up in prison

1 Like

Your entire post is jiberish, it has NOTHING to do with the conversation at hand.

How about Josh Allen trade…. Bills moved up from #12 to #7
for #53 and #56

or the Dolphins…. moved up from #12 to #6 in 2021 with Eagles…. before the draft…, to draft a WR…., and gave up a 2022 1st round pick.

1 Like

Forget it brother, we’re too “dumb” to get it.

1 Like

If there’s a cluster of players expected to be at No. 11, who grade out about the same as those available at No. 6, Holmes could easily justify No. 6 for Nos. 11 & 41.

It’s plus 88 (the equivalent of No. 103 overall) on the Rich Hill trade chart.

It’s plus 140 (the equivalent of No. 90 overall) on the JJ trad chart.

It’s plus 903 (the equivalent of No. 76 overall) on the Spiegelberger chart.

Given the sudden need for a WR, having No. 41 overall (Jaylin Hyatt), plus the No. 11 overall, would be nice.

2 Likes