Robert Woods Anybody?

If they do keep him, Stafford has 3 legit WR’s in Kupp, Robinson and Woods while Aaron Rodgers has 0. lol

Yep. Now McVay will be able to unleash whatever he had planned for Kupp, OBJ and Woods.

How would you feel about the lions going after van Jefferson?

Has anyone started to think that a bunch of WRs are going to get picked early and often across the NFL?

2 Likes

I’d hate to see it.

I don’t think he’s good.

I’d be ok with it if we could pull it off for a low end pick. I think his contract still has two years left for around 700k per year. If we could get him for a 6th I’d make the trade.

Van Jefferson didn’t feel the need to give extra effort in the dang Super Bowl. Ugh.

He’s not. Has absolutely no ability to adjust on a deep ball. And besides that, what else can he do?

True, but he can make the plays. And he’d be cheap. It’s not a long term solution but it adds talent to a team that needs all it can get.

If that’s the case, year 2?
Yeah, then Goff will need to go.
I think the problem last season was bringing the rookies that were forced into playing up to speed, while everyone was still learning.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.