Rod Wood confirms new uniforms around draft time

Yea I was thinking a lighter blue piping or accents with the traditional blue.

1 Like

if the new uniform color matches that helmet color I’m perfectly alright with it. it was weird having that blue be different.

1 Like

Video won’t play for me. Can you screen shot what you are referencing?

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Blue, silver/grey, white, and charcoal grey (not straight up black) seems to be the color theme.

Is that the helmet and jersey in a pile up and to the right? Blue jersey with charcoal grey on the sides and trim…silver helmet, blue Lion, charcoal grey stripe down the middle of the helmet?

And there is the famous brick wall to run through.

For me it is pretty obvious that black or charcoal are coming. We already have white, gray, silver, and blue pants…so the only “twist” color left is black.

Boooooo!

I very well can be looking into the video too closely but if you look at the tracks that move, it changes colors from Silver, Gray, White, Black, and what looks like blue. Had to watch a couple times to catch it but I think it might reveal our color schemes. Or perhaps, I am. Just reading way into it. Haha

Honestly, that’s a good catch. Main color is blue and then those trim colors rotate as you mentioned.

No, you might be right…Looking at these, I laid them out easier to see. Could be pant stripe combos?

2 Likes

Grinch Smile GIF

Introducing your Detroit Carolina Panthers Lions!

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Megatron was interviewed a couple days ago on Woodward Sports. Sure sounded like black is in the cards to some degree.

Please relegate black to only our alternate uniforms. Our uniforms used to be SO good.

Hoping for good news on 04/18. Bring back more silver please Lions.

I think it’s Charcoal and Black, too.
The “ns” part of Lions on the left is charcoal.
We’ve seen draft hats where the lion is over black.

I don’t know if Black is going to be anything more than an accent color. Like, I can’t see them going to a black jersey again, but I could see them put numbers or names or letters in black.

If I’m the only one on the planet that like steel gray color rush uni’s, that’s were we might see a charcoal pant.

The black alternate would be miles better than the gray IMO.

And we wouldn’t be the Panthers. Their black is their primary home jersey. Ours won’t be. You’ll see black MAX twice a year.

2 Likes

And when we do we’ll look just like the Panthers.

Or worse, the Colts alternates:

Those suck because of the jerseys. Not the black helmets.

I say they suck for both reasons, but to each his own. Just not a huge fan of black unless it’s a primary uniform color, like the Steelers, Raiders, Saints and Bengals.

1 Like