Rodgers and psychedelic drugs

Natty got a Centaur painting of himself perhaps?

1 Like

IF Erin was taking drugs or on drugs, he couldn’t play.

Maybe you just didn’t see him on the other side of the toad.

2 Likes

Seriously? You’re going to type all of that with no mention of Acapulco Gold?

1 Like

No stems no seeds that you don’t need, Acapulco Gold is bad ass weed. Honestly, it never got my way.

2 Likes

Or White Widow. I think the Hobbits were trippen’ on WW.

1 Like

sigh

All this talk makes me miss all the things I’ve forgotten…

3 Likes

Aaron Rodgers could sit on the sidelines reading Paulo Coelho between series, with sticks of incense athletic-taped to the coolzone fans, while stinking up the huddle from daily patchouli oil ice baths…

…and he will still be in the damn conversation for League MVP. I can’t stand the guy (FTP!), but he is a beast of a QB.

4 Likes

I agree, but Hutch is going to destroy Rodgers soon! I mean look at this specimen. 6’5 - 270 with abs! haha man crush on high alert

3 Likes

I need to get back on the jump rope and sit ups…

4 Likes

I feel the same, i got back down to 225 last week, my playing weight is back, although still way to chubby! For shits and giggles, I hit 225lbs on the bench, only had 9 reps. But, I tried hard! ha ha

Watching MC/DC and the coaches do down/ups with the team, despite being 40+ has me motivated!

1 Like

I have ABS…in my car!
(Antilock Breaking System). :muscle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I was in Amsterdam about 12 years ago on a layover. I purposely booked my flights to give me a little bit of a longer layover in Amsterdam. So I took a cab into the city and found a coffee shop called the Grasshopper, I believe. So they had some pre-rolls, they sold as a four pack, of white widow. Since I couldn’t take it on the flight, I finished one and gave the other three to this young British couple. The cab ride there cost so much that I didn’t have enough cash for the ride back. So I decided to take the train. Trying to traverse the city in a train when you’re stumbling on white widow is not a good combination. After much anxiety I made it to the airport. There was a lot of stuff that happened in between that I won’t bore you with. But it was frightening. I got through security and by the time I got up to my gate I had lost my passport. I think I shit my pants. The security guard and I were backtracking my white widow induced steps for about 30 minutes at least. It seemed like three hours. Anxiety level was at about a 95 at this point. I just remember sweating profusely. Finally we got a call that someone had turned in my passport. I tried but couldn’t retract the shit back up into my body. Frightening times to be sure. I just remember being extremely thankful and relieved when I was sitting in that plane seat for the ride back to the good old US of A.

2 Likes

Hence the name ‘Lionpile’?

1 Like

You know, it’s a very cool town and so much more than the drug scene, there’s also live sex shows. LOL, great story. Visited my daughter in Denver and she talked my wife, you know the cool mom, into taking a gummy. Well, it knocked her on her ass for the rest of the day and part of the next. I just shook my head. They wanted me to go into a dispensary with them and I declined, at this point my memories are better than what they got. What a long, strange trip it’s been.

That security guard probably sees that 3x a shift, lol.

2 Likes

If it was pronounced “Us-a-waska” Rodgers wouldn’t have touched it.

1 Like