Ron Rivera fired

Blockquote

If the Browns don’t get Lincoln Riley, they’ll nab Rivera.

The Browns be in a Super Bowl, eventually. The Lions won’t.

With what QB? Because Baker Mayfield is horrendous.

I said “eventually”

My point?: they’ll get there before the Lions.

1 Like

No way!
No way Quinn fires his guy.
No way Rivera comes here.
No way!

Slightly off topic, but has any other NFL coach done more national commercials than Ron Rivera?

Ron Rivera’s Pepsi ice the kicker commercial.

I believe Mike Ditka, Don Shula, John Madden, and Nick Saban to name a few.

Rivera was a very highly regarded defensive coordinator before landing the head coaching gig. It says a lot about him that his first HC stint was a good long run, too.

When it broke that he was fired, my first thought was that he can come in and fix this f***en defense!

:triangular_ruler::hammer_and_wrench::nut_and_bolt::wrench::clamp::put_litter_in_its_place:

If MP and Rom could work together for the common goal of a great defense… he’ll yes!

1 Like

More of your never ending bullshit
Fans in Detroit have no expectations?

Fans in Detroit have no expectations. They are fine with losing. The fact that so many are on board with keeping Patricia just reaffirms this.

2 Likes

Yes, a lot of fans. A bunch of them even hang out here. Those that make constant excuses about refs, injuries, dropped passes, if this and if that, have no expectations. How many people have said on here “give Quinntricia another year”? Those who think that way have ZERO expectations and are excusing the FACT that those 2 clowns have made this team significantly worse.

1 Like

Of course Igg is right in on this stupidity
It’s so asinine

So, just a question. What were your expectations for this season and what are your feelings now?

And like usual you have nothing and resort to personal attacks. I’ve never seen someone spend so much time on a Football board, yet have so few posts about football.

1 Like

You don’t have to get all pissy, guy. The fact that Ford Field sells out with jokers holding some idiotic “3” sign while they are getting beaten by some garbage team in November after the season has been over for 6 weeks is an example of having no expectation. There are a lot of sheep in this fan base. Apologists, if you will. Not sure you are one, but it may be trending that way.

Sleats,

Consider this your official warning for personal attacks. Take a step back brotha. Deep breaths.

2 Likes

“Fans in Detroit have no expectations. They are fine with losing. The fact that so many are on board with keeping Patricia just reaffirms this.”

Is also a personal attack. If you’re going to hand out warnings, you should hand one out to the keyboard commando, too.

1 Like

These guys attack everyone but that’s ok right?
You enjoy their nonsense?
Do whatever you want

How the hell is that a personal attack

Exactly
Total personal attacks on everyone who doesn’t agree with their nonsense
But nobody can give it back to them
It’s like protecting the less privileged

Too funny
Why am I not surprised that you write that?
:crazy_face: