Ron Rivera fired

I’ve never “attacked” anyone here. I put out a general statement that “a lot of Lions fans have no expectations”. If you took that personally like I assaulted you, I can’t help that. Perhaps you’re one of those fans. I don’t know. I used to be. NBD

1 Like

I think if people look back through your post history, they will find that you personally attack people more than anyone. You literally never post about football

1 Like

I really don’t care, in the least, what you think

Why respond in such an angry fashion if you don’t care? That seems a bit strange.

Its not. Its just the standard comeback people have on this board.

At the very least it’s an attempt to mis-characterize and insult people who don’t have his specific view. It’s troll-like and instigates a harsh retort. If a moderator feels like he needs to step in where there is retaliation, he should also consider what is being retaliated against.

Wow.

I think Iggy is wrong a lot.

He’s also purposely inflammatory in how he criticizes the team. He’s loud and wrong a lot.

But that wasn’t a personal attack and quite frankly I agree with him.

1 Like

Any interest in having a handicapping contest? Money meet mouth… if I’m wrong a lot someone like you could surely show me how it’s done. LOL you would have zero chance.

Let’s do it.

You wanna start the post or should I?

LOL
Ig, you are a piece of work
The one season I competed against you in a pickem league I beat you
Me
And I make zero claims to having any great insight
You funny

1 Like

I will start a thread later. Total of 20 games. 15 regular season games, and 5 playoff games all ATS. Spreads will be based on Pinnacle lines, after the injury reports come out Friday. Picks have to be locked in by 11:59PM EST on Fridays. Sound fair?

I’m in

Shit, I thought this was going to be about pushing people in wheelchairs down flights of stairs…

And for that reason, I’m out.

3 Likes

5 Likes

That would be a dream, but with 6-7 HC openings this offseason it would be extremely surprising if Rivera doesn’t land on his feet leading another team.

I was going to try to be a peacemaker, but, I got sidetracked by the meme of the guy in the wheelchair.
I was given a very stern warning for much less than that meme! Apparently, we don’t joke, or even mention the name of handicapped children, or else!

1 Like

Watch the whole vid as I think it’s hilarous… then at the 1:15 mark the wheelchair come in!

Lord - forgive me!

Lollerz, According to Vegas, Harbaugh is the leader in the clubhouse for the Panthers job.

1 Like

Ron Rivera comes from the Andy Reid-Mike Holmgren coaching tree. If he doesn’t get another HC gig, I could see him working for Reid in KC if Steve Spagnuolo is gone.

1 Like