Ron Rivera fired

Is that Have Billingsley’s second track?

Man that shit is garbage!

1 Like

I have to star any MAC and Me references, even if the best version is the one with a kidnapping victim and two sarcastic robots providing commentary.

Eff you Netflix for killing MST3K again.

2 Likes

Andy Reid has been to a Super Bowl

Why would RR come here to work under Fatso the Clown?
RR will probably be the next HC of the Cowboys anyways…if Jerry Jones has half a brain.

Because yes, if we hit the restart button AGAIN and a new staff comes in and we wait until their guys are all in, we’ll win fo sho!!! Everyone should go Lions free until this happens. Why are YOU here?

It’s weird because most coaches aren’t like Patricia. They don’t need a roster full of “their” guys to be able to run their “system”. Good coaches put players in a position to succeed and they tailor things to players strengths. Most coaches don’t need 3 years to bring in “their” guys. It seems only obese, homeless looking, slob, POS HCs need that much time.

Vrabel, Frank Reich, LaFleur, McVay all came in and won right off the hop without “their” guys. Doug Pederson won a SB in year 2, after taking over Chip Kelly’s Frankenstein creation. That’s because they’re good coaches, unlike Patricia, who needs certain players to run his failure of a scheme. You’re out of touch if you think it takes this long to turn things around in the NFL.

Lions just have to bring in a real coach. Patricia has no business being an NFL HC and I said it from day 1… and like usual was spot on.

It’s almost impossible to do a worse job than Patricia has done.

1 Like

Which is weird because that is what Patricia’s MO was in New England. Or maybe it was BB (yeah it probably was). Patricia was just massive area taker in NE and nothing more.

1 Like

Its almost 2020 and people still think a coach needs 2 or 3 years and have a roster full of “his guys” to win.

Of the 7 2018 coaching cycle hires only Matt Patricia, Steve Wilkes and Pat Shumur are guaranteed to have losing records.

Steve already got fired, Pat is on his way out but apparently Patricia is definitely going to be back.

Patricia took over a team that tied for most wins of any 2018 coaching hire and had the best quarterback.

Vrabel at least maintained the 9 wins Tennessee had his 1st year and is moving toward another winning seasons with checks notes Ryan Tannehill as his quarterback.

Since the rookie wage scale was implemented turn arounds are happening even faster yet we have fans going back 20 and 30 years to find examples of situations to justify Patricia keeping his job.

3 Likes

100% Agree

The Lions bigs WOULD give him a statue!!! That made my day because of the truth inherent in the sarcasm. Bwhaha

I totally see Rivera in Dallas next year. Here’s Jerry dismissing Garrett…

Totally random to the OP but you made think of this!