Eagles- Javon Bullard S

Browns- Edgerrin Cooper LB

Dolphins- Kingsley Suamataia OT

Cowboys- Adonai Mitchell WR

TB Bucs- Troy Franklin WR

GB Pack- Tyler Nubin S

Texans - Bralen Trice DE

Bills- Marshawn Kneeland DE

LIONS - PICK 61 where do we go here if we can’t trade down???

Pick 62 - Blake Corum Raven

Pick 68- Roman Wilson Charger

1 Like

List of available please…longest as you can…

1 Like

I say do some of your magic and we move up to select Beebe.

1 Like

Maybe the BC IOL? Or Payton Wilson as BPA? Id consider Roman Wilson but his blocking sucks.

1 Like

Well, if we get Beebe…we need Cooper Beebe.

We will see.

Ja’Lynn Polk WR

Javon Baker WR

Roger Rosengarten OT Kiran Amegadjie OT

Dominick Puni OG Christian Mahogany OG Brandon Coleman

Just a few I hope we can swing a trade down We are looking for depth now an there is more than you think . A lot of OL went in rd one an I think thats where we will look. OT that can move to OG if needed but supply some OT depth. I would watch for a edge like Jalyx Hunt as development edge I think they wold like a trade down.

2 Likes

For round 2 those are not good names to me. I hope we dont take any of those players.

Polk is a 3rd rounder.

The rest are not even close to good.

Atleast, not to me…

We will see.

Both Walter and Charlie Campbell have the Lions taking WR Keon Coleman at No. 61 overall.

1 Like

I would very much like to see the Lions find some more magic and somehow get JPJ.

I think getting solid pieces that have a legit chance to contribute is more important than volume at this point. The Lions have a solid roster with no real holes. Getting a player that projects as a plus starter in the 2nd is worth some more future capital IMO. But they could also just trade down and pile up some dudes. Either way in Holmes I trust.

3 Likes

I got a feeling that is who it is. JPJ. We are going offense for sure. Could be the Florida State WR. Depends how the draft falls.

1 Like

I think there’s a lot of different directions you can go here. You could double dip at CB with TJ Tampa or Max Melton, you could go for a guy like Cole Bishop at Safety, there still some intriguing Offensive Tackles available in Patrick Paul and Jordan Morgan. Payton Wilson could be a serious get with Barnes on an expiring rookie contract, I love his coverage skills. I wouldn’t discount Puni either. @coyote12 turned my attention to him, and I like it, I definitely believe he would be worth the selection if they choose to go that way.

I don’t really see the WR value there at 61 on this particular board :thinking:. There’s guys likely to be available in the 5th that I would be fine with for the talent range.

2 Likes

I want a DE, or DT. Lets go Kris Jenkins! Good player, but that bloodline man. His family will make sure he becomes an all-pro.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, if the lions trade all their pics for 2 more players, I’d be happy. Go big. Get your guys. DT, and DE and we’re winning it all!!!

Interesting that Jerzahnny Newton has a medical thing going?

He might fall even more to end of round 2

I didn’t hear about him having a medical problem. I like Newton as a talent, but he’s got the boom or bust label on him.

ESPN’s second round mock has us taking…

Uhh…Jalyx Hunt…from uhh…Houston Christian.

Ok?

Target the second Washington SRP for a trade up. #61 and Det SRP next year for the pick and Washington 3rd round pick next year.

1 Like

I’m gonna stick with my mock draft selection of Kiran Amegadjie, OL, Yale. Because this blind pig will find an acorn sooner or later just by the odds…

2 Likes

Beebe is a wall but he doesnt move well at all. I have him as a borderline 3rd rounder like many oline experts. I have him rated much much lower than Steve Avila who went in the third last year.

Personally i would try and trade a pick next year with 61 to go up for Johnny Newton. 1st round talent who took over games in college. Insurance for alim resigning.

1 Like

Holmes will take the best player available. Im hoping Beebe falls to the lions.

1 Like