Sam LaPorta - You're Welcome Lions Nation

Don’t see that happening. Just hoping my paperwork goes through w/the Lions for asst. intern role. Don’t know what’s holding it up. I faxed it over and everything.

1 Like

Well, based on your posts and posting style I doubt you are a cultural fit for DC and BH.

1 Like

I believe in you!

I try to explain to people that buildings and hotels have no durian signs posted because they smell so horrid

IIRC your partner is Thai. Ever try Durian?

Yep. When I was in SE Asia. There were no Durian Signs on lots of businesses.

1 Like

I think I could learn the knee cap biting business. I had virtually zero conflict with anyone when I was posting here in the spring. This week has been another story altogether. When people take swings at me…I do swing back.

Then folks fuss like crazy when they get one in the jaw.

The stink was too much lol. The craziest thing i ate over there was a chickens foot. It was disgusting. It was at a Thai bbq place in her home town. I was trying to impress her dad, he was obviously trolling me hard! Im pretty adventurous with food but the smell of Durian makes me want to puke.

Went to a BBQ joint in Saigon (yeah I’m calling it Saigon) and had a chance to eat Goat Penis and passed. To be honest have a tiny bit of regret about that. There must be some Andrew Zimmerman in me.

1 Like

50 post thread in 10 hours…

With that I saw goodbye to you all.

Nobody is swinging at anyone. I felt that your posts had a degree of hubris that we don’t often see around here. That plus the sheer redundancy of the take began to wear my patience thin. I would presume that feeling was shared by other posters but I don’t want to put words in their mouths.

Ultimately it’s no big deal. We’re all on the same team. We’re all badly jonesing for ball. The August Lions blue balls phenomenon doesn’t always appeal to our better angels.

1 Like

And I aim to piss.

2 Likes

Next time you’re at a country club steal one of the target grids from the urinals.

2 Likes

Top 30 Me Myself & Irene GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

3 Likes

Urinal-trough GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 Likes

I vote this to be the least inspired post of the entire offseason.

That way, the OP can get his accolade and the rest of us made whole like it never happened.

1 Like

The type that can’t get a table at Dorsia?

1 Like

you should be proud gordon ramsay GIF by MasterChef Junior

1 Like

LOVE that book so damn much.

honestly, i am surprised this is not a locked thread…

YAC trying to balance brining up old threads to bash, to feed his ego, while trying to lace it with an over-the-top attempt at humor doesn’t cut it… and to his short-lived credit, he decided to leave before getting in too much trouble…

1 Like