Sam LaPorta - You're Welcome Lions Nation

Idk, I think this community is more than strong enough to self-police that sort of behavior. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

TBH, havenā€™t seen any hits yet but he does keep swinging.

1 Like
2 Likes

Narcissist are such special people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of throwing punches, on Thursday some guido at Trader Joeā€™s threatened to punch me bc I said, ā€œPardon my reach Iā€™d like to grab a few limes.ā€

Odd how triggered some people are nowadays.

2 Likes

Maybe he thought that was codeā€¦

3 Likes

Chubby Italian guy with a blank tank top, silver chain and pitch black sunglasses. My working theory is that he was disoriented from his trip through the wormhole that began in 1994 Asbury Park, NJ.

I should have responded, ā€œwhat would Bruce do?ā€

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™ll pardon your reach palā€

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

big-balls

2 Likes

Thought I was asking him to put the lime in my cockanut? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I have always been clear in my stance. No TEs in the 1st round. He said he would take Mayer at 18. He also mentioned every other TE in the top 4-5 at the position as a potential 1st round pick for us. I told him he wasnā€™t going to get much support from the board if he wanted to take a TE in the 1st. He asked if I spoke for the board and I responded with this:

5 Likes

You seemed to be in the dont draft TE at all because we got the almighty Brock Wright & Derrick Deese.

Agree with you no TE round 1, but we did take TE pick 34 which is as close to round 1 as it gets. The saving grace was the trade down to get that pick.

Laporta, Kraft, Strange those were all good targets round 2-3. Happy we found a way to get the Iowa kid

1 Like

Ya know. If I were GM of an NFL team I would totally get on a forum like this under a pseudonym just to ā– ā– ā– ā–  with people

1 Like

Ya know - If I were a GM I would live in a different house and drive a different car! :grin:

4 Likes

That was coyote that talked about Deese, Nuts. I wouldnā€™t know Derrick if he was standing in front of me at Wal-Mart.

Most importantly Dan and Brad didnā€™t consider a TE at 18.

The 3rd round is the sweet spot for TE talent. It makes it really hard to justify taking one at 18ā€¦ever. I thought Strange was too old but there is no denying his hands are magical. :rofl:

Benedict Cumberbatch Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

3 Likes

No, that was definitely my ex. A wake of bodies and destruction with that one. Lol

Come On Please GIF by NBA

3 Likes

If Iā€™ve failed to throw bullseyeā€¦ with my opinions about J-Wil and SamLP (my only two opinions of the month)

Vote me off the islandā€¦
Iā€™m gone.

Or are you just outraged that Iā€™m right and you know it?

(No copy-paste GIF memes from me. No AI. No trix. I comport myself as a human with dignity)

Clap Clapping Happy GIF - Clapping Happy Yehey GIFs|683x850.335