Same. Old. Lions

Not really trying to do anything. I think there are a lot of ways that we could have one that game. One is Matt not making those two mistakes. I thought he played fine aside from that. Patricia sucks. Not sure what precisely you are attempting to argue with me about.

If Swift just catches the ball, we win.

That is correct as well.

1 Like

c’mon, i bet there’s a lifetime of ways we have not seen yet. my grandson’s high school team recovered four onsides kicks in a row.

This is true. If we don’t give up 21 points in the 4th Q, we win too. So if I got to choose between blaming coaches who can’t figure out how to finish in the 4th Q or a rookie - who is coached by those same guys - who can’t haul in a last second pass, either way, I think you gotta still blame the coaches.

It doesn’t salt the game away. It puts the Lions up by 13 instead of 10. It was a stupid ass call to go for the FG, but I’m not surprised with Big Matt making yet another shitty coaching decision.

Yes but if he made the kick, all we needed was FG instead of a TD.

The Clippers choke schadenfreude came at an opportune time

You are really going to hope for a FG to win the game in case the team gives up 2 TDs in the last 4 minutes of the game?
If you give up 2 TDs to Trubisky and the Bears in the last 4 minutes, especially if you pin them deep instead of giving the Bears the ball at mid field, you deserve to lose.

I was adding on to CH’s post.