Scarborough ain't half bad

I agree. I’d feel pretty good about a RBBC with Bo, KJ, McKissic and an late rounder/UDFA to take Ty’s spot. Bo is potentially a godsend as I had been thinking we’d need to go after a RB on day 2.

1 Like

Not too happy about giving up on TyJo after just one season. Not too sure what the deal is with him, is it his hands are bad or he ain’t where he supposed to be sometimes, or what. Maybe he ain’t patient enough to wait for a place to go with the ball. Maybe it’s his blocking, I did see him stick his nose in there and pick up a blitzing LB on Sunday. If the Lions are certain guy just can’t cut it then there’s no reason to keep him around, I get that. Otherwise, bring him back and see what he’s got with a year of experience.

Draft picks are so valuable, you know? It’s way too early and we don’t know who the Lions will extend and who will hit the road, plus who they sign from another team. I guess at this point the RB group isn’t in my list of top 5 priorities.

1 Like

I definitely don’t think we need to add to the the RB group. So the question, to me, will be who do we keep when KJ comes back into the fold next season.

I’ll be pretty disappointed if we let Scarbrough go.

So…

Kerryon and Bo

And then who after that?

I really don’t have all that much invested in Ty Johnson or McKissic. So however they handle those 2 really doesn’t matter to me.

My guess is Ty Johnson stays, as he’s already under contract through the 2022 season, and we’d have to re-up McKissic to keep him around.

1 Like

I doubt it’ll take much to keep McKissic. I’m probably in the distinct minority here, but I’d tired of the quick little guys that can hit the homerun but rarely do. I think I’d rather have a big 240 pounder that runs downhill and forward to get a 1st down. In addition to Bo I mean, maybe what this team needs is big, powerful RBs that can convert 3rd and 1. 2 of 'em. Scarborough had a big run called back on Sunday and another one called back a week ago in Washington, he woulda been over 100 yards on both days but for those penalties. More of that, please, minus the penalties.

Ty Johnson this far hasn’t shown anything, and likely we would have been better off keeping Zach zenner

Between bow and carry on if you add a competent solid veteran I think they’ll be okay. I’m good with bringing mckissock back in the Theo role as well

I don’t know who is available on the free agency wire but it has to be better than CJ Anderson type of guy.

They need a little more investment in the offensive line and then a lot of investment on the other side of the ball, as well as obviously shooting this god-awful piece of crap defensive scheme into the center of the Sun

2 Likes

Bowden a waste of a roster spot. Use Nauta TE for this position. Lions still need a RB that can carry the load. I like Dobbins from OSU.

Actually think Nauta has looked better in that role.

1 Like

Decision-making on his part is the issue I see.