Scary when your GM admits to not believing in Cousins

I actually like Mahommes’s skill set more. I like Josh’s energy more. Different style leaders. Love 'em both. knit-picking at ya! Either one would be HIGHLY acceptable. Josh needs to not get hurt, but I sure do love the way he shows up. Mahommes may actually last longer. Josh is like a LB playing QB. LOL

I sure hope that’s true! If Jameson turns out to be who I think he might be, we could laughing about that trade for years.

He’s the least qualified GM I have seen get the job.

6 Likes

The video the Vikings released of their draft room made me appreciate Brad Holmes much more.

1 Like

Yes, Stafford made Kenny looked better. LOL
Most WR’s wouldn’t catch any of these passes.
Stafford is a really good QB but your guys stories never end.

1 Like

Yeah, weird. Marvin goes from playing with the best QB to ever throw a football to a struggling, rookie QB who threw 12 TD’s and 17 interceptions all year and somehow Marvin’s stats were the same…but he was made to look better in Detroit!!!

Calculate Figure It Out GIF

Drunk Beach GIF

Year Team REC YDS AVG LNG TD
2021 JAC 73 832 11.4 33 4
2020 DET 76 978 12.9 43 9
2019 DET 62 779 12.6 47 9
2018 DET 35 508 14.5 39 5
2017 DET 61 1,101 18.0 58 9
2016 DET 55 930 16.9 73 4
1 Like

Great to see your enjoying your summer at the beach, Mouse!

3 Likes

Lol that gif gets me everytime.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m glad your QB evaluation is up to it’s normal standard. And the art of your still shots of course

Is it me or is the TD catagory alittle different, unless of course TDs are not important to some.

Excellent use of a parentheses within a parentheses, closing it with the double, bravo!

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

2 Likes

Hey, I am liking how this guy is running the Vikings thus far, hope he never changes and is there a very long time.
heart smile GIF

4 Likes

Yes, Matt Millen was more qualified than the Vikings GM. Go look up his history.

2 Likes

Basing this on his player experience? Bc he had 0 experience in an NFL FO before coming to the Lions. He has a ton of playing games experience to be sure.

At least Kwesi was in various teams FO offices for 9 years before this and has a degree in economics and has worked with several people including Paraag Marathe, with the niners, who is considered an expert cap manager.

1 Like

Parange Maraath?? Sounds like some weird fusion dish from Myanmar. Potato and peanut in a curry with a hint of kaffir lime.

2 Likes

Millen had zero qualifications.

I was on board with Millen, thought he knew what he was talking about on Fox and I really wanted a team that was built in his image. Unfortunately he didn’t try to build a team in his image.

Kwesi may fail, but he is definitely more qualified than Millen was.

4 Likes

He was a non football guy doing non football shit who is now in charge of making football decisions. I would be concerned if Rod Wood was named GM of the Lions. You apparently would be happy about it.

1 Like

hell I wish we had Cousins as a back up…

1 Like

he-aintlyin-preach

1 Like