Sean McVay trolls NFL on Lions-Cowboys blown call

Then call fouls on both teams, offset and replay the down. That is the only possible fair outcome.

It us PI if a defender makes contact without making a play on the ball. The defender did exactly that (made contact, didn’t look for the ball, didn’t try to make a play on the ball).

There are only three outcomes that are acceptable:
offsetting, PI, holding before the ball was in the air. That’s it.

1 Like

Get help.

1 Like

Old school, bro. I like it. I’m gonna look up that song. I haven’t heard that in decades.

Here’s a better look.
I counted 4 steps running while holding Hitchens facemask.

And after watching this video, it can be determined that the ball was in the air while Pettgrew had his facemask which makes it Offensive Pass Interference as well.

I honestly don’t know how the penalties are called after the facemask, wouldnt that stop the play?
I would think that because it’s a personal safety thing that it overrides any other fouls…but I could be wrong as I honestly don’t know.

If someone was making this an anti-Stafford thread and I missed it, I apologize…but from what I seen, you’re the only one trying to take it there and shame everyone for something they didn’t do.

The Chiefs just cut Anthony Hutchins. Maybe we should sign him just to cut him. That might make me feel better. Pettigrew should have the honor.

2 Likes

so its offsetting and replay down? oh yea, those penalties offset during the play and Dez removing his helmet after the play is over tacks on 15 and a first?

1 Like

Or we should sign him because we have no linebackers or even a coach, lol

Hitchens would be an immediate upgrade for a lot of teams.

Think of it as we trade up from AnalZone with the money we save from ditching always hurt Trey Flowers.

1 Like