Sean Payton officially out

Places Payton could land in 23…

Dallas
Chargers
Bills with another stymie
Seahawks
Arizona

This year and last was a lot of cleaning house of losers…next year could be the year good teams switch gears

2 Likes

Does Glenn really want to walk into that mess though? I know it’s a HC position, but he’d basically walk in and they’d cut everyone and he’d be in the same situation he was this year, if not worse talent wise.

It’s going to be Dennis Allen

1 Like

Staying for at least one more year

I suspect that if Dallas is not at least in the NFCC game next season JJ sends McCarthy packing

Unlike Lions fans who are over the moon if their coach is a 9-7 guy with occasional Wildcard one-and-done playoff appearances, JJ expects champions

You know, he’d have Mickey Loomis as GM and Jeff Ireland to lean on. They have a mess to deal with, same as LA will have when their window closes, but you’re still looking at the best front office in the league for building a strong nucleus through the draft. They’re going to take their lumps, but if I were an HC candidate (especially having worked there and really knowing them) I’d be willing to take my lumps with them, trusting that we’d build it back.

1 Like