Should the lions trade Hock?

I Love You GIF

Stop it. Jack Fox would look like shit bald.

Also, NO. Yeesh. He’s signed for a couple years (with the option). Stop trading the things that will help this build with beans we know nothing about in terms of having an impact.

Fox with a shaved head will be awesome. In 20 years when he retires with every punting record that ever existed (measured in miles, not yards), and he shows up as our ST coach…bald as an eagle.

1 Like

We have him for 2 more years what’s the rush one more year then the extra year being a rd 1 pick.

1 Like

Hock is a QUALITY playmaker and he’s young , why “trade” one of our best players !? our track record says we’ll get somebody worse.

2 Likes

The thing that really sucks is that our best players are not tier one players. I’m talking about guys like Hock and Swift. I would call Ragnow a tier one center. And that is about it. Flowers might be a tier one guy in a BB system. Not here. Decker is not quite that, although a solid player.

I like Hock, but I honestly expected more from a top 10 pick. He’s definitely in the mix as a really good TE, but he is not in the mix for best TE.

Just an ob. Should they trade him? I don’t see the point to be honest.