So much for top 3 pick

Because McDaniels is a clown coach

4 Likes

I think pack crunches 'em. Rogers Ego
I think Broncos beat 'em. Russ’s ego.
Chargers will destroy them.
I think Seahawks are a much better team than them

Let’s hope for sure. Would hate to see us fall to 7-10 range.

1 Like

we wont

2 Likes

Mayfield played incredible. Guy was picked up 2 days ago. Historic performance.

2 Likes

The Vikes might shut everybody down in week 18.

2 Likes

He played tremendously for three minutes. He was bad (understandably of course) most of the game. Clutch performance for sure though and epic collapse by the Raiders.

4 Likes

karate kid GIF by IFC

4 Likes

Don’t think the Rams beat the Packers in Green Bay, nor the Chargers or Seahawks.

Broncos, need Russell Wilson to pull a Rip Van Winkle, wake up, and think it’s 2020 all over again.

1 Like

Yeah. Start to earn his 200+ million or whatever it was.

1 Like

How long before George Paton gets fired for that debacle in Denver? You thought Elway was bad? GP shit the bed year one and they’re not going to have clean sheets again for a very long time. Make a move like that and you’d better be certain the guy you mortgaged everything for has still got it. And isn’t the weirdest dude in the league to boot.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I think the Rams win at least one more with Baker (Den), possibly 2 (GB if Love plays) and their pick ends up in the 8-12 range.

Kind of hard to say he was bad. He was 90-70, won a Super Bowl and lost another one.

31-97 is bad

2 Likes

Baker won’t be going up with a HC as dumb as Josh McDaniels every week.

4 Likes

We should have known not to count on the Raiders for help. If a Raider offered to help an old lady cross the street, he’d probably take her right into an open manhole.

2 Likes

We are still going to get one of the top defensive players coming out. But the Raiders sure shit the bed on this one. So many people talking about them making a playoff run. I hope the Lions are watching!!

1 Like

Rams are not winning on the road at GB, SEA, or LA. They have a shot against the Broncos. That’s the pivotal game. If the Broncos win then you we may still have a shot at a top 3 pick

4 Likes

If this causes mcdaniels to get fired and take his ass back to the pats and displace fat man as o cord then losing a few spots on this bean is worth it.

1 Like

Crappola!
I could feel this coming when they went ahaed 16-3; In fact, I said to my wife - I’m going to bed because only bad things can happen from here.
The Bucs did the EXACT same thing to the Saints last Monday night. Down 16-3 with a few minutes left, come back to win.
16-3 is a cursed score. It could be the Baker Mayfield show from here on out. We just can’t have nice things, can we? I’m just going to plan on a top 12 pick and be happy - none of us would have expected that to start the year.

How did Josh McDaniel get another job? The Raiders are complete trash.

4 Likes