So when can he play?

This was the lions #1 need this year imo. More than a safety, more than a linebacker, qb - anything.

The lions needed speed. They needed electrifying playmakers. They got a really good one here.

1 Like

It’s a good guess, I think.
Doesn’t mean he won’t be studying and be prepared. We just don’t have to rush him.
We have plenty of guys in front of him on the depth chart.
If he’s hitting his stride for the playoffs, we’re golden.

Yeah, part of this is because these guys came in with a longer leash. We need to improve this year by at least 4 wins. These guys inherited a dumpster fire, while Quinn & Patricia inherited a good team. We’re still not in the phase where we have to win now. After this year, the leash is alot shorter. All these picks have to start hitting.

And we need to start fielding NFL LB’s, LOL.

1 Like

For sure. I literally don’t care if he plays this year (though I’m guessing he gets 1/2 a season in.

LOL - even the dude that got picked. He was a little shell shocked. You could tell he didn’t see it coming . He’s going to be a fantastic fit. He’s gotta acclimate a little, but as soon as he sees what he’s into, he is gonna be happy AF…especially when the games start being played.

Yup. even dudes that had good spacing and great angles were getting blown away. This dude’s speed is special. I love that he’s got guts and his hard to bring down too. Great balance for someone as thin as him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.