So Who Thinks We Run the Table?

Vikings and Bears are home games
Jets, Panthers, and Packers are road games.

Pretty hard to run the table, but I like this team’s chances about as good as anybody’s. I’ll be surprised but overjoyed if they do.

oh shit my bad. so jets & packers. just winning one of those is going to be tough I think. although I would LOOOOOVE to sweep the packers again.

3 Likes

I’m focused on Minny. We had them last time and gave them the chance to win and they did.

Win that game and this becomes a lot more exciting moving forward.

3 Likes

Whatwhatwhat???!!

First game I go to in 3 years. Free tickets.
BIGGEST WIN IN 5 SEASONS.

The clear inference is that if you guys are REAL Lions fans, you will forego a coffee a week and send me enough to cover going to the last 6 games.
I got VenmoCashAppZellePaypalSquare.

DONT TEMPT FATE, HELP ME HELP YOU.

Also,

the rock maui GIF

6 Likes

Minny is a big game for momentum but I’m going to stick with 7 total wins this year, 8 would be enough to pump this board with enough koolaid to easily carry us into the draft. It would be nice to read a lot more topics rooted in real positivity this off-season regardless :innocent:

1 Like

We completely left Minnesota off the hook the first time. This team is much better now and is at home. If we can slow down Jefferson again, I think we win. I just really hope Hockenson doesn’t go off on us and we lose, that would truly suck.

2 Likes

Whew, gotta admit I was worried you were going to tell me to eliminate a beer a week, woulda paid for tickets in a matter of two weeks or so…

Coffee? .39 -.50k cup gonna take a while.

1 Like

…an again
…and again
…and again.

It’s coming, bro (what she said)

What has bigger impact on games…Weeze in attendance or Good Luck Baby?

• Weeze in attendance
  • Good Luck Baby
0 voters

Hey you trying to get some extra cash?? Lions only have 5 games left

I’m going to agree with W.C. Fields on this…

My doctor says I cant donate any more Awesome this year. Too much imbalance in The Force…

1 Like

I think MCDC has one brainfart left, then gets it out of his system.

1 Like

:muscle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My opinion - you can afford muuuuch more awesomeness, bro. yOu need to let more out before the pressure of retaining it builds up on ya!

1 Like

I think it is really hard to run off 5 in a row, BUT, if they beat Minny this Sunday I think the confidence level of this team goes out the roof. It’s high now, but beating a 10-2 team will go far. So if they beat Minny I think the possibility of winning the 4 after that goes way up

2 Likes

I’m really only concerned with whether they can beat the Viqueens. If they do that, I think they can finish by running the table. I think the offense is really starting to click, and the defense somehow is playing like close to top 15 in the league. Recipe for confidence and success. Ford Field will be rocking on Sunday!

The schedule is favorable and gives them a chance to prove they belong if they beat the Vikings and Jets.

We are having this conversation in December been awhile since that has happened.

1 Like

I think Erin is going to be pretty $#@!^ driven to put us down after the last loss ! He will be focused and The Rodgers we are all accustomed to…I highly doubt we get the : “in his own head.” , " distracted." , " glazed-eyed." Aaron Rodgers. I think it will be more of the “I’m going to make you pay for beating us!” type … going to be a fight.

Right now the Lions have away games at Green Bay, Jets and Carolina. The Bears game is in Detroit. Looking at the away games, the Jets look to be a weather game and could effect things. Green Bay may be bad, but the Packers could be eliminated from playoffs and not playing the starters.

You can do your little “I own you” thing with the Bears…NOT us!
Packers are screwed. That team doesn’t have the heart to stand in front of us for a 3.5 hour fist fight. They’d have to get lucky with big plays and turnovers to beat us. Stuff like pr/kr TDs…stuff like that.
Our OL is going to beat them up