Source: Tua still in protocol 1 month after entry

A reminder that Mike McDaniel should be criminally liable for what he did to Tua’s career.

The fact that guy is paying zero price for ruining this kid’s career and life is unforgivable.

10 Likes

At this point the real question will be if he comes back at all.

And I agree. It’s complete BS.

4 Likes

Brady to Miami ??

1 Like

May be tough to find a doctor that will clear him.

1 Like

Oh there is always a doctor who will clear a player for the right amount of money.

season 4 doctor GIF

2 Likes

McDaniel saw what we all saw though. He’s a piece of shit and I’ll always see him that way.

4 Likes

He’s just one of many in that organization. What about the GM? Team doctors? Trainers? The owner was literally trying to pay the previous coach to lose on purpose in the past.

4 Likes

If he hasn’t recovered yet then it’s not good.

I did some research when Swanson missed all those games with a concussion.

Most guys who suffer one that bad are out of the league by the end of the next season. When they try to come back they often suffer another really bad concussion.

He should seriously consider retiring or at least taking a year off.

They need to build a pro bowl offensive line around the kid or he may not be in the NFL long. He needs to consider his long term health.

I will be shocked if tua ever plays again

I am starting to get here. I feel bad for the kid. He was really growing as a professional and then he was correctly put on the shelf. The longer this goes, the more I believe he is done. If done, the more I expect Brady to go to Miami.

As if anyone with a choice is going to Miami?
Not likely. They will draft the next victim or pick a desperate FA on his last leg.

1 Like

if tua is as smart as i think he is—he should call it quits before he get,s a very serious injury or maybe paralysied

I wonder what it costs to hire a doctor who will clear Tua to play, knowing that they will be scapegoated when something awful happens. You have to be talking 7 figures minimum to tank your professional reputation so that a billionaire can sell more tickets and jerseys, right?

2 Likes

If he can’t get medical clearance or if the Dolphins cut him…he keeps his money. He’s got $9M he’s walking away from if he flat out quits. Just stay on one more season and force the Dolphins hand. He doesn’t have to actually play so his health is not in jeopardy.

Brady might get a wink-nod deal from Fellow Michigan grad Stephen Ross for part ownership if he goes there….

Well now, that would be a different story. Having a player/owner might be just the reputation rehabilitation the Phins need, right now.
Only if it’s not just as a figurehead, though.

Wow. I knew it wasn’t good but didn’t realize it was this bad for Tua

Right there with you @Nate on how McDaniel handled it

1 Like

My understanding is that, in spite of all this, his PARENTS are actually advocating for the resumption of his career…let that sink in, denmates.
Unbelievable.

Works the same as the real business world, get paid and then pass the buck. Fans don’t want to hear that shit though, no matter how truthful it is.

1 Like