Sources: Jets ask Packers if Rodgers available

This thing is gonna happen.

I will never not love how the Lions ended his Packers and division career.

13 Likes

Carr to NO, Rodgers to NYJ and Jimmy G to anywhere bu lt Carolina or LV is what we want

3 Likes

Ironic if arog follows farves footsteps again

5 Likes

Was gonna say the same thing…

alanis morrisette GIF

2 Likes

I think Jimmy G’s days as a starter are over.

The NFL is to quarterback starved for Jimmy G not to start in 2023, IMO.

3 Likes

Gonna be 32 this season with a long history of injuries, it’s the kind of thing that gets you fired if it doesn’t work out. He was the right guy in SF, had a good year last year but I’m not sure he gets the same help and numbers with a move.

One horrible season with the Jets and then straight to the Vikes. I really hope that doesn’t go down. I wonder what Rodgers is actually worth in a trade? He’s 39, had a down year. Has a massive contract to take on. I don’t think the Pack get all that much for him.

I wonder who the Jenn Sterger type that receives Aaron’s dick pick text messages is going to be.

Word from a buddy of mine who’s a Panthers fan is that they’re gonna go all out to trade for Lamar.

What are the Ravens doing at QB? Richardson? Is he goong to make it to 9?

I do feel like Tepper wants to make a splash.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Zack Wilson to the Pack would be part of that deal, right? Rodgers is always tabloid fodder for the off-season, and he’s twisted the Packers like a balloon animal. They gotta rip the bandage off this year and move on, even with the cap hit, don’t they? This will be such fun:

Explosion Explode GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

1 Like

All the way to douchebagville.

Rodgers takes a lot of heat, but at this point he’s looking like a role model compared to Favre. haha

1 Like

Actually, I like Rodgers as a person, mostly. Everyone has their quirks.
As the Packers QB, I can’t stand the guy. The way he’s played the team the last few years has been fun to watch. He seems to have played himself out of Green Bay (the division), and, I love him for that.
I don’t buy that he’s washed up. Not for a minute.
He’s just way over priced, which destroyed the team around him.

1 Like

I think he would be a good idea for a team that wants to take Anthony Richardson or a Hendon Hooker. He can win you games and can be a bridge to the eventual 2024 starter.

But as your QB solution I agree he is not that.

1 Like

I don’t think signing Jimmy G stops Carolina or LV from trading up for a QB.

2 Likes

Right, in fact if you do get Jimmy G your backup might not have a long wait to get their chance because of injury. There were stories coming out of SF with re to how much of a help he had been for Purdy, and that can’t hurt for teams looking to bring him in as that starter/mentor.

1 Like