Sources: Jets ask Packers if Rodgers available

If you need to ensure ■■■■■■■ something up, be sure to hire this man as your head coach!!!

2 Likes

So thats what the “Unwarranted Arrogance Smirk” looks like without all thr beard and jowls of Patricia obsuring it.

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

1 Like

What’s amazing about it is he’s now been hired by 3 different franchises to be head coach. 2 dumpster fires and backed out of the Colts job after accepting it a few years back.

1 Like

And yet Belichick takes McDaniels and Patricia and produces with them. Builds them up until they’re hot commodities for league openings. Then they go to the other team and what appeared to be a commodity is more clearly a commode. He also wins with Van Noy and Tavai. It doesn’t seem to matter what idiots or failures he has working for him. Other than Tom Brady, he wasn’t able to live without Tom.

3 Likes

Agreed… and he had “Swole Batman” that year…
and Corey Davis in a contract year.

1 Like

He’s absolutely not worth it. Everyone knows where I stand on this lol…you can count how many QBs are worth their contract on one hand.

I’ll say Carr gets 3 years 75~85million. Y’all can laugh at me when I’m way off! Haha

That’s assuming he’s gonna get what you suggested. At some point, these guys aren’t going to be paid “market value.”

Yea I probably wouldn’t give him 40 mill per year either, but all it takes is 1 team. You would think some of these teams would learn though from the Watson, Russ, and Murray type deals.

I think they will eventually. I mean Carr is getting released. Probably gonna see Tannehill and Wentz released too. And none of these teams have viable backups in place to take over. I think it’s gonna change sooner rather than later.

You could be right, but the 3 dudes I listed all just signed those massive deals last offseason. Shit, Watson got $230 million guaranteed. And that’s even with his legal/massage issues.

1 Like

Exactly though…it’s been a year since those guys signed and they all look like :face_vomiting:

Several before them too. The market is ****ed!

We’ll see. It seems Carr has multiple suitors. I certainly exoect hik to replace what the Raiders were going to pay him. I could be wrong of course.

1 Like

The Redskins keep saying that their plan is to give Sam Howell a shot.

I know but they still have to bring in a legit QB right? They are a “contender,” for lack of a better word. I mean they aren’t rebuilding. Still gotta bring a QB capable of starting like a Brissett/Bridgewater/Minshew type I think.

Washington is? Contending for what?

Lol that’s not how I feel about them. But I think that’s how they feel. I mean if they don’t people are probably getting fired.

I think Washington is just trying to tread water for a sale. Dtay resoectable and try amd not do anything onerous money wise.

I agree I put contending “ “ in quotes because I’m not sure what you call what they are doing. But they can’t just commit to Howell for the season and go 5-12. If they do that they all lose their jobs. Someone solid has to be brought in to compete and keep them treading above water.

2 Likes

Didn’t McDaniels do the same thing with Cutler?

Did he? At least they still got a big haul from the Bears.