Speaking truth about the Negative Fans and Goff haters!

poo GIF by matthewjocelyn

Couldn’t find a turd in a punch bowl. This is all that came up

1 Like

Holmes and Campbell are running the organization a whole lot different than the last regime. Wether or not it works remains to be seen but let’s be clear, Holmes and Campbell could not be anymore different than Quinntricia. Thank the good lord for that alone.

4 Likes

I’m not saying Sheila has a little German authoritarian in her, but when someone says her name, horses whinny in the background…

Black And White Movie GIF

3 Likes

All I could find was Flavor Flav in a punch bowl.

2 Likes

I love a good strawman argument. The counter to it is always so convincing. :rofl:

1 Like

For those that aren’t fans of Goff, I am curious how many wins you think this team is capable of this season with him at QB.

I liked Quinn’s first draft. His second one fell off a cliff. Hated it when it happened. So far so good with Holmes first two drafts.

Also was weirded out by the baseball bat thing

2 Likes

Stafford was & still is a very good QB. Goff is neither of those & never will be.

It’s okay though, if they can get the right QB here in next year or two (hopefully sooner than later, this wasn’t the year to do it as still building the team & most likely the right QB wasn’t available) the Lions might have a chance moving forward

I would take a Steve Young , joe Montana and Joe Theismsn were kinda running QBs for their ERA since back then they didn’t let guys like Murray or Jackson really stay at QB.

The rest of your post pretty spot on
I just wanted to point out
It’s easy to say
Give me any of the GOAT QBs in nfl history as an upgrade to Goff ( unless he’s a top guy in history ).

Brady Brees and Manning arguably 3 of top QBs ever

1 Like

Just pointing out what i prioritize, running ability is nowhere near the top for me. Just a bonus

2 Likes

Annnnd what says David?

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

10 (or more)
I like Goff, but want to upgrade…either through him improving, or getting a different dude.
I am fearful of him whipping ass in the regular season, then flopping in the playoffs, especially in outdoor games.

Couldn’t agree more im in the wait and see this year camp before i pass judgements

1 Like

Yup - I trust Goff to get us to the playoffs more years than not. I just don’t trust him in outdoor games, playoff games, etc. He may earn my trust, but that’s not where he sits with me right now. LOL.

1 Like

Exactly hope for the best and prepare for the worst. That is exactly what i hope the lions brass is working on.

1 Like

Was amused this morning on a Reddit thread about Goff. One fan wrote, ‘I want Goff gone unless he wins us a playoff game!’ ‘anything less is unacceptable!’

Since when did that become a QB standard in Detroit?

Never…until now. These coaches, this OL, these WRs…things are different.
That said, I’m guessing we fall one game shy of playoffs this year.
I trust Goff to get us to the playoffs thought…depedning on the Defense.

We have WAY too many x-factors that are variables on Defense.
I suspect our DBs will do well.
I suspect our DL will be muuuch improved, but still lack consistency at times.
I suspect we win the turnover ratio more often than not.
I suspect our LBs will be average AF.

Our Corners from last year combined with Safety additions of Joseph and Elliot…I think the defensive backfield will be solid.

Lots to be determined.

2 Likes

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

4 Likes

Wow that’s an even rosier outlook of Goff than most. If Goff can lead the team from 3 wins to 10 wins in one season I can’t imagine the team trying to get rid of him.

MAN ! I was just thankful the other Goff bashing thread slowed to a snails crawl…then, we get a whole NEW thread " Speaking truth about negative Goff haters !" GAAAAAAAaaaaawwwwd make it stop !
Come On Reaction GIF

4 Likes