Speechless

He has already won a playoff game without Brady and was 1 game away from a division title. What’s the next mile marker?

2 Likes

He already did… about 5 years before Brady entered the NFL….
and also won 11 games with Matt Freaking Cassel as his QB.

Sure would be nice if we had Bill Belichick as our coach. How good would we be, not sure. Would be a lot different than this dumpster fire we’re currently seeing though

Glad I recorded…
Delete.

1 Like

When I heard the halftime reporter say that Dan told his team,“You can’t make mistakes like that when you’re playing Belicheck, or he’ll just beat you.” (Paraphrasing)
I thought, Did she hear him muttering to himself?
He was trying to out fox Bill and forgot to play football. He lost that game before they ever stepped on the field.

1 Like

I think my new policy will be to tape the game as always
But …
Check in at 2:30 — 3:00
If game score looks interesting watch
Else, carry on with anything other than Lions

2 Likes

Guys, I’ve been watching these bastards since 1978. The amount of estrogen in these posts is making me want to take a shower… a real hot one with testosterone laden anal beads, each labeled with your naysayer names. It’s the only way to shed the curse. Might have to lick a toad or two as well.

Yeah, buncha sissy girly-men who dont enjoy things that suck, losing all the time, and eating poop over and over again…what a bunch of nancies. Real men strap on those big red manly-man straps, stick jumper cables on their nipples, and play air guitar to ted nugents fred bear while wearing a lions grit hat with ron wood on speed dial!

1 Like

You’re name is going on the deepest bead. TCMouse was always going to be on the 2nd bead. Pop…pop…pop…

Good, hope sticking things up in your ass with dudes names one em makes it more manly and is less ghey for you! The deepest bead is the best, whilst also the most dangerous, amiright? Wait, is this Dan Campbell?

1 Like

Very healthy approach. I will go back and watch it as a film study, but without the emotion because I already know the outcome.

1 Like

November 27, 2008 was worse

1 Like

#thebarislow

1 Like

jxFjWwFHhYNaf7dXY0

I think Patrica was a smarter coach by a country mile. But he sucked with people.

If you could take Dan’s Rah-Rah & soft skills and put Patricias brain in him you would have a real good coach.

Campbell is clueless football wise. Patricia lacked people skills to rally the team around him

1 Like

Assuming that was the TDay game against the the Titans…it was worse by a mile. The team flat out didn’t try for one minute of that game…on National TV

Made me want to vomit my turkey

1 Like

This is the only answer. Don’t go to the games, don’t buy merch, don’t watch the games and maybe, just maybe if Ford Field was 80% empty they might consider trying to get serious about putting a winner on the field. Ford Field has been packed this year…ownership is rolling in the money, and that’s all they care about.

I saw a stat that said we didn’t force a punt for 8 straight quarters… haha how is that even possible.

2 Likes

I mean they are 2-3 and haven’t played the Bills yet. lets not get too excited about the Pats here. It just shows us how much the Lions suck.

Brady and the Bucs would have beat us 59-0 yesterday

2 Likes