St Brown just got paid 4yr 120mil

4 years 120M
77 guaranteed

Highest paid WR in the league

12 Likes

1 Like

Awesome news. He is indispensable to this offense.

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Did not expect that amount… Happy to have him locked up, will be interested to see the details

2 Likes

Is this in addition to this next year? Meaning we have him locked up for 5 yrs just over 120m?

7 Likes

5 Likes

I can dig it, he’s been severely underpaid. @ 24.7m per for 5 years I think it’s a great deal for both sides.

6 Likes

Daaaaamn that’s a lot of scratch. Was hoping we’d get him a little cheaper (I always do) but good for him. He’s pretty much a perfect Lion under this regime.

7 Likes

Curious to see the details. Most have to remember that guys like Justin Jefferson, JaMarr Chase, and CeeDee Lamb are about to blow by 30mil AAV as well. Jefferson is getting 35mil+.

Agree, we will be grateful we got this deal done before those other guys sign.

2 Likes

https://x.com/Lions/status/1783162416529834435

5 Likes

I guess they wanted to give fans something to talk about on day 1 since we will be trading out of the 1st round…

9 Likes

He is awesome.

that is also a ridiculous contract, considering how often he touches the ball, even tho he touches it more than most.

1 Like

It’s only ridiculous until Jefferson signs

6 Likes

just wait till we trade for him.

SHOUT OUT AMON RA ST BROWN

If a dude was ever worth 120 mil to play a child’s game it is Michael Jordan, but if there were 2 it would be Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Jerry Rice.

But if there was a 5th guy… it would be Amon Ra St Brown

5 Likes

Not at all a ridiculous contract for one of the top WRs in the league.

1 Like

Live look at the Sun God

4 Likes