Stafford deseves some credit vs KC

The drop/fumble was bad, but man he was surgical on many of those throws !

4 Likes

He should’ve had a 4TD game IMO. Clearly outplayed Mahomes

4 Likes

I thought he played well, could tell he wasn’t moving right but he’s a warrior.

1 Like

He really did out play Patty Mahomes

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately most will look at the fumble and the loss and think “same ole”…

KJ spotted them 14 points. The end.

1 Like

He’s had a good start to the season. You can tell that he is not moving as well right now. The one run where he broke 2 tackles and lowered his shoulder was awesome.

He is playing well and deserves credit for a good start to the year and being a leader.

9 Likes

THIS is why I like you sometimes way more than Big Ten Phan or Driver. Iggy, you know how to have solid and intelligent football discussion when your not ALL anti-Lions/anti Stafford, Patricia and that.
you are an enjoyable poster to talk with at times, it’s just too much of the ‘other’ side of Iggy we all know that posters here get over tired of.

3 Likes

I agree. That is a solid comment. If i’m going to rag him for the Trolling I should give him credit for takes like that.

1 Like

Atta boy!

I agree 100%. I like Dr. Iggy but not Iggy Hyde… very solid post Igg.

1 Like

That’s a good way of putting it.

The fans at Ford Field didn’t just cheer that run

They gave Stafford a Standing Ovation as he went back to the huddle

3 Likes

Don’t forget the part when he got up and got in the tackler’s face, he was in the zone today… He’s playing with fire and passion.

3 Likes

Stafford got Fire in Eyes
Run hard
Pass good

2 Likes

Stafford wasn’t just good today, but he showed a lot of heart out there.

Lol good times…wonder what happened to that guy?

1 Like

I don’t know but he was classic

Or Brain Damaged

Or both

3 Likes

I give Stafford props for today. He played well against a good team.

Wasn’t there a poster during the week who said that Ford Field was like a library? I don’t know how it sounds in person but on TV, Ford Field is one of the loudest stadiums in the league when the Lions are playing good football. It was clearly affecting Mahomes at times.

2 Likes