Stafford excited for Lions tilt: 'Going to be rocking'

Matt having some feelings about it.

3 Likes

I wonder if they’re going to recognize Matthew before the game or if we wait until they come to town in the regular season because this is a playoff game.

3 Likes

Yeah, they’re gonna raise a banner in honor of the fact that a former QB won the sb

I’m not being sarcastic. They have a lot of room where the banners go

Why would the Lions ‘recognize’ a former player on the opposing team before our first home playoff game in 30 years?

Thats crazy

7 Likes

■■■■ Stafford

6 Likes

Yup ■■■■ Matt Stafford

4 Likes

I wish Stafford all the best after Sunday.

I hope Hutch and Alim put him in a new dimension by mid 2nd q

6 Likes

Somehow Allen will get credit for this win despite 3 awful turnovers in the red zone and playing a D missing 3 of its best players.

Half their points came from a 95 yard punt return.

If Tua wasn’t sucking too? With 151 yards 1 TD and 1 INT-

I can only imagine what our forum would be doing to Goff if he was having the game either QB is right now.

Blue tent on first drive for Matt please. He asked to leave, show him the door

4 Likes

Not brain injury…. I like the guy as a human. Maybe right ac joint

3 Likes

Or if he accidentally threw his hand into an O’line’s helmet. Nothing critical; just critical enough.

2 Likes

Or he plays a full game, and we end up being the better team at the end

5 Likes

Ceedy, Iffy, Branch, and Joseph gonna be hunting for JG…trust me.

Hutch is an energy guy, a momentum guy- these 5 sacks gonna fill his tank… trust me

Dan is 6’5” and McVay would need heels to kiss Tom Cruise…. I doubt the “outsmart him” angle enters Dans mind. I think he lets Sewell captain a meeting about eating raw flesh and beating the Rams OL to death.

The Rams 3 best players each have 100M in the bank and a ring…. Hunger might be gone.

So does Kelly throw pretzels at Goff or the refs…

Tough bet or both is most likely

1 Like

It has to be hard to play though when your balls are firmly in Collingsworth mouth

2 Likes

I like a lot of what you said, minus the final part. I assume you’re talking about Stafford, Kupp, and Donald. Those 3 are all super competitive. I doubt their money has made them less hungry.

1 Like

FMS?

Stop! Let the best team win.
Matt has been broken enough. If we can’t beat him, we don’t have a prayer against Baltimore.
It will be merciful to lose to the Rams.

Especially one who deserted us…or however you want to massage that…

Kick his ass and back the bus over him. Then honor him.

2 Likes

Maybe, just beat him. He’s a competitor. He’s lost his share. One more won’t kill him.

2 Likes