Stafford now has as many rings as Farve & ARog

1 Like

Love it! Ready for it. If Rodgers goes to Denver, and Brady retires, the chances of Matt getting to the SB again are muuuch higher.

IDGAF what happens in the offseason, I’m still picking Buffalo to smash someone in the SB next year. They have to be pissed, and understand the importance of home field advantage, not taking teams lightly, etc. Next year, Buffalo is a heat seeking missile en route to demolishing everythign in the path of their trophy.

Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

1 Like

I think he will be better next year. Buffalo will be more evolved too. I’ve got Rams losing to Buffalo in the SB in 2023

Worrrrrd to all of this. Yes.

1 Like

Yup - and also how many games he would have won by 4 TDs playing with the numbers he has.

1 Like

I just really don’t get it. For years this guy has put up stats in meaningless games or those that we had no chance of winning. Made 4th qtr comeback attempts that have failed. I could be wrong but to me a QBs most important stat is wins and losses. Everything else is secondary.

Plenty of athlete’s talent have been wasted on terrible teams. But that doesn’t mean they deserve the hall because we can imagine what they would look like on a different team.

I understand everyone is on a post SB high and he’s a good guy but that’s not enough in my book. Continued success and I’d be all for him making the hall. Just win baby!!!

Let’s say he does make it. Does he go in as a lion or a ram?

In Aaron Rodgers Super Bowl run, he had 0 game winning drives. In 3 of the 4 games, the other team never had the lead. In the other game, they were losing briefly 7-0 and then again 14-7. They took the lead before halftime and never trailed again.

1 Like

Amen

Especially the losers poo-pahing a brain tumor

1 Like

A pretzel has nothing to do with a brain tumor. Sorry to break it to you this way.

Ever had a tumor headache?

2 Likes

Not cool.
Human first.
Fan very distant second.

2 Likes

Ever threw a pretzel at someone?

What is wrong with you? Do you think throwing a piece of pretzel at obnoxious drunk fan that deserves way worse than that (like needs his ass kicked) is so terrible that someone deserves a brain tumor?

Just stop digging. This is not a good look on you. Trying being a member of the human race

2 Likes

The best part, with his family

2 Likes

Was listening to “X’s and Bro’s” the other week and they didnt think Matt was a lock to get in even with a Superbowl win.
Personally i cant say one way or the other. Not sure how many Superbowl winning QB’s are in the HOF and how many aren’t.

Every Super Bowl winning QB that is in the top 10 of every statistical category all time is in…

Probably every QB that is in the top 10 of all statistical categories is in no matter if they had a ring or not

1 Like

Pretzels have nothing to do with brain tumors genius

You’re gonna stick to the pretzel thing?
Then at least admit your timing was inappropriate

1 Like

He had a 55 4 qbr, going 17-30, 0 TDs and 2 picks.in the NFCC game that yr as well

Let’s not underplay that Matt has more GW druves than Rogers does, with Rogers playing 3x the games.

Oh, and none of those GW drives for Matt cane with the bad team he went to the playoffs with. If they werent as bad, hed have more!

I like the idea that Rogers is 1 for 11 in the playoffs, essentially. Pitcher batting average territory.

2 Likes

Plus → Stafford is much more handsome. I want Rodgers to stay in GB so they get no trade value for him. Also want the Lions to beat him into retirement.