Stafford’s Injury - This could be huge

OMG that was glorious.

3 Likes

Sorry, can’t give this one a “like”. I do appreciate you posting it.
Stafford is still my dog. I wish him a speedy recovery.
He sacrificed an awful lot staying with the Lions through 3 overhauls. Like I said, I wish nothing but the best for him.
I’m looking forward to Goff winning the Super Bowl with us, though.
I was hoping Matt could retire a Lion, but, he made history with the Rams. It’s only right that he should retire a Ram.

2 Likes

He does however have a history of wee knee problem. :rofl:

3 Likes

Alleged…

1 Like

nope…. for real. :wink:

3 Likes

Rams won their half of the trade with the SB win.

While I hope Stafford has plenty of years left in the league, I wouldn’t shed a tear if he sat out 2022 and the Lions ended up getting a top 10 pick in the 2023 draft from the Rams.

6 Likes

Same.

But there’s no chance of that happening. LA Times reporter said he was firing the ball all over the field, and didn’t even ice it after. He just simply talked to reporters for an hour. This feels A LOT like the media/others blowing up a non-story because they’re the defending Super Bowl champs and he’s their QB, and because Tom Brady hasn’t broken a nail yet.

3 Likes

(Dream scenario for Lions would be Matt resting his arm for the season, us getting a top pick, and then the Lions and Rams battling it out next year in the NFC)

4 Likes

Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

Until Stafford is out week 1 or only dinking and dunking the ball instead of throwing down field I’m not believing this bullshit.

1 Like

Where the hell was that advice 20 years ago when I needed it?

1 Like

Update?!

1 Like

Anytime I want to be wrong, I just have to open my mouth. :joy:

2 Likes

Haha…when people tell me I’m smart I just say you gotta get to know me better and you’ll change your mind.

The old “a broken clock is right once a day”!!

Actually, it’s right twice a day…

Shooting Star Logo GIF

2 Likes

I once heard a guy say — behind every successful man is a surprised woman :grinning:

It’s so true — more often than not, my wife will not believe what I’m telling her is the solution to some issue

Anyone else says the same thing and it’s the gospel truth

I tell her she’d listen to some bum on the street before listening to me

So yeah, wives are great at keeping our egos in check :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Too funny…

Here is the most telling part of the article from Stafford himself…

Stafford is downplaying the role of throwing more a bit.
Tendonitis of the elbow is a repetitive stress condition… which can be aggravated by more throwing and throwing with high velocity…. because higher velocity increases the stress on the medial portion of the elbow. There is a reason he is having more rest days.

If the tendon becomes more inflamed, that increases the risk of a rupture like Big Ben had a few years ago.

3 Likes

Nope!

AM and PM are different gentleman! :crazy_face: