Stafford’s Injury - This could be huge

Lol, does it feel like you got a rock under the front of your foot behind your toes? If so, you got the mortons!

1 Like

Since we are all sharing our maladies. I’ve developed this intense aversion to sunlight, garlic and can’t explain these two marks on my neck. I’m guessing bed bugs

7 Likes

tumblr_ojqomlCsIU1t6599fo2_400

1 Like

That’s true, but how many times a year is the MLB pitcher knocked on his ass by a sprinting 270lbs end as he releases his pitch? I count that as “added wear and tear” :laughing:

3 Likes

Yep!

Calling Dr. Bones Monday!

Maybe your that cross-breed?!

Do you also scratch for fleas and howl?!

1 Like

Do you turn blue? (Also a Ghoul reference!)!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’d recommend buying the wife a wooden stake, silver cross, and holy water.

1 Like

how about a ribeye steak, silver cross-trainers and soda water?

2 Likes

blue man michael GIF

2 Likes

Big time.

Im thowing my challenge flag.

1 Like

The headline seems dramatic. Read like a clickbait article.

1 Like

I mentioned last year Stafford might be injured this year. Then said we’d have a great ram’s draft pick. I didn’t see him winning the Super Bowl but got a gut feeling on him being injured.

1 Like

Never heard of the website before. They basically do what B/R, SB Nation and others do, which is repurpose original content and put some kind of spin on it. That’s the case here. They link to the ESPN article that was linked to yesterday.

In related news, sports journalism is dead.

3 Likes

Journalism is dead

You have to go way off the radar to get low-spin information

3 Likes

Getting shoes with a wider toe box will help with the neuroma. They let your toes spread out a little bit and it takes some of the pressure off the nerve that is hurting. I like Altras for hiking. Lems shoes for work.

Can’t help you with the tennis elbow.

3 Likes

Exactly. They are essentially saying the truth but w an extra flare especially in the headline.

Throwing didn’t cause his elbow discomfort, being married for 7 years did though.
giphy (1)

3 Likes

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Deshaun Watson does not have elbow problems, just saying.

9 Likes