Stafford signs extension with Rams

Recognized how

By how often itā€™s displayed during games, or talked about among NFL analysts and former players.

That is marketing and public perception. Its all bullshit and that is why Stafford is the lesson. The narrative by those guys was always wrong.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll never agree with that, but appreciate your stance.

1 Like

Stafford should have showed you.

1 Like

No QB is going to show me. Like I said. He owns his losses here.

He owns his losses HOW

Who was the guy who touched the ball the most during those losses?

I wonā€™t dispute that QB is very important and touches the ball more than anyone. That doesnā€™t mean a QB can always bail out his team if his team is especially shitting with shitty coaching.

Hereā€™s Stafford fan Logic:

Comeback wins;ā€: Stafford stat
Lossses: the entire team except for Stafford stat

1 Like

This is honestly a reasonable take.

I would agree there were some games that if Stafford plays better they win.

But Stafford was always great enough to build a team around and the Lions didnā€™t get it done. Not even close.

1 Like

giphy (1)

1 Like

@Snags

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He started it

2 Likes

You can have the strongest queen bee in the country but if the workers around her are shit the hive will die. I certainly donā€™t blame the queen for the failure, especially if she started over in a new hive with competent workers and won the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Super Bowl!!

1 Like

Heā€™s right. I did. :joy:

2 Likes

If the old phone you had was 1G ā€¦

1 Like

They can also afford to resign obj and allow him to heal. Heā€™d probably be available for a playoff run. Although I think they play the afc west this year. That division is going to be all kinds of brutal!

none of this matters to me. Regardless of the record I will be a fan and watch the Lions every game every year. Itā€™s entertainment. Itā€™s a part of my life.

I like the players, the coaches, the new story arc intrigues me. Everyone here crying about how we are so far from a title ā€¦so what?

I try to live my life with the idea that the journey is the destination. These losing seasons are as important as the winning seasons. Embrace the yin and the yang. The light and the dark. Each Sunday is more about the ritual of settling into a seat at the bar, meeting friends, sharing drinksā€¦those moments matter much more than a box score that will trail off into the dusty past

3 Likes