Stafford signs extension with Rams

Sounds like someone is licking toads down in Columbia with BigNatty.

2 Likes

haha. Iā€™ll take things Id rather be doing for 200 Alex

those two first are looking like very very little.
rams fleeced us.

1 Like

next SB could very well be LAx2

What is winning a super bowl?

So youā€™re telling me all I have to do is lick a toadā€™s ass and the Lions will win the Super Bowl?

1 Like

We could have kept him and made his life miserable. Iā€™m sorry, I wish I had a positive spin but we both know the reality.

1 Like

This kinda seems like the thread for me to post this -

Kroeneke obviously seems alll inn is to win and providing cash resources to make the team a destination

As we think of mortgaging future vs maximizing your competitive window or manipulating cap shenanigansā€¦

Gets me thinking about Sheilaā€™s commitment to win. MFF wanted to win but itā€™s more than want. Imo

(From my post)
If youā€™re wAtching the hbo series show time on the lakers dynasty

It offers more evidence
Winning is driven by owners who are all in to win
Because their egos , their competitive desire to win

Not their ego to own a team

People slamming Jags or even Browns but people are talking about the teams. Owners got to spend the money and use the picks win or lose but their bad decisions dont really cost them money at this point

Letā€™s look for signs that Lions ownership is really committed to winning. Canā€™t just say it

Itā€™s about the resources. This relates to the idea
Would Stafford take a deal
Like the Rams one from the lions where the bulk of money is in a signing bonus ( non guaranteed by lions ) ? He saw the lions sound business decision in it towards Calvin and how TJ Lang handled his retirement announcement.

Are lions building right way or have they not really busted open the Wallet manipulating the cap and being an egotistical boar who hates losing more than any player? More than any budget ?