Stafford Thread

Youre Welcome GIF by StickerGiant

Hot damn… there are some people on fire today!!!

My face is actually a little fatigued from laughing so much this morning.

1 Like

who said " I told you so." sure as hell wasn’t me ! I meagerly said “he looked good.” that’s about it. my very words.

1 Like

Stafford of course is going to have a better year then Goff. Stafford has wr, and a def. Goff has one vet who is a 2nd or 3rd option on most teams. Hell Williams would be the 5th for Tbay.

chum1

/CHəm/

INFORMAL

noun

1. a close friend.

Similar:

friend

companion

verb

1. be friendly to or form a friendship with someone.

“they started chumming around in high school”

Other than the “chum” part of his post, his point is spot-on and valid.
And I think you guys are taking the “chum” word wrong.
A chum is a friend or a pal .

3 Likes

Stafford had a great start to his Rams career. And even though I’d prefer the Rams lose because I want a better draft pick, I did feel happy for Staff. But, let’s not overreact after just 1 game because the Bears are going to be a 5 or 6 win team. The Bears are 2 games even the Lions might win. lol

If the Rams dominate the 49ers or the Seahawks like they did the Bears, then I’ll take the Rams more seriously. And how about them Cardinals killing the Titans! I didn’t see that one coming at all. Jones had 5 sacks, you don’t see that every day! That NFC West is one loaded division.

1 Like

All it takes is a couple bad calls a game and the fix is in. How many billions are bet annually on the NFL? I am pretty sure it is more than the whole NFL profits each season. Too much money to be a fair sport…

It’s going to be fun watching the Stafford bashers on this forum try and twist reality by saying “remember that one game 6 years ago when Matt threw that pick 6?” NEWS FLASH - ALL QBs, ESPECIALLY THOSE ON CRAPTASTIC TEAMS WHO NEED TO FORCE THROWS TO KEEP THEIR SHIT TEAMS COMPETETIVE, WILL HAVE A PLETHORA OF MISTAKES OVER A 12 YEAR CAREER.

Pretty much. I see an absolute ton of bypassing, in order to defend displaced anger in here. You can tell when people defect, change the topic, and try to channel conversation to an arena they feel like they can win in. It’s really obvious when people don’t even believe their own words. You can see a lot of it, from time to time.

1 Like

Do you know one guy I’ve never seen do that? Robert Tonyan.

3 Likes

We will have to seek the council of the power brokers to see if there is truth to this:

1. Fox
  2. Chuck Norris
  3. @Nate (Godfather)
  4. Pitts
1 Like

There must have been some HUGE betting action on Kyle Pitts in week 1… because he only had 4 catches and 31 yards.

My gut instinct tells me that the Falcons coaches were paid off to reduce his role in the game plan, tje offensive line took bribes to allow quicker pressure on Ryan, and Ryan made a giant bet on the under for his 47.5 yard projection.

I mean… that has to be the explanation for his stats this week… am I right?

1 Like

Kyle Pitts is a rookie TE at a position that has limited impact the first year. What’s funny about your post is a Falcons fan called into NFL radio tonight and said “it seemed like they were force feeding Pitts in a effort to get him involved more than he maybe should have been.” Kyle Pitts had more targets than Travis Kelce.

Agree that TE is a position that takes time for mere mortals to succeed at in the NFL.

Even though I was completely joking around… I still have to keep up the “fight” and will introduce my next conspiracy theory… that Matt Ryan peppered him with “targets” that he really didn’t try to throw accurately… only as a way to prevent his grand scheme from being exposed!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

We will call this next diabolical plan…the Robert Tonyan.

Laughing Man Lol GIF

1 Like

Ha!!! …Next plan???

Sorry… but the Bob Tonyan scheme is done and already succeeded.

It was so good that nobody ever saw it not happen.
It just did… and now we all have to come to terms with the fact that we missed it. And it was the most majestic scheme ever not seen… or so I’ve never been told.

It’s like it didn’t happen… but in our subconscious… we know it happened so secretly that we can’t ever be sure it really happened.

That’s what I was told anyhow…but it was a bum who was drinking cheap booze… said he saw it on a billboard… near Uranus!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

neil degrasse tyson GIF

Touche’… I had to have a little laugh at my own expense.

This was so funny I’m having trouble breathing right now.

Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

1 Like

Tonyan was the Predator… 3 years before before the movie even came out…

1 Like

Left the mule off that list - whats wrong with you man? :grinning:

1 Like

Slipping, bro. I’m getting old.