Stafford “Wives” vs Stafford “Haters…..”

shouldn’t it be the Stafford ex-wives now?

I wish people would realize how negative energy affects the team! :innocent:

2 Likes

haha! Most people that do it are not aware that they do, and they are not ready to see a deeper truth yet. We are all going along at our own natural pace and growing/not growing as it is/isn’t right for us in moments. It’s all perfect. We need all energies from all people as a society.

Our endless Lions QB debate actually makes more sense as the Michigan Football plot thickens… Yes Cade got Michigan past a soft OSU team (they tried losing to Utah after losing 2 regular seasons games last year) and into the playoffs, but they were SCHALACKED by Georgia…

Wisconsin- 60% and 197 yards 2 TD
MSU- 63% and 383 yards and 2 TDs and 1 int
Osu- 68% 159 yards 0 TDS and 1 int
Iowa- 67% 169 yards 1 TD and 1 int
Georgia- 58% 106 yards 0TDs and 2 ints

• In the 5 games Cade played against good teams, not necessarily great defenses, but just solid team overall… He had 5 TDS and 5 INTs and had less than 200 yards in 4 of 5!!!

So Cade played in 14 games and thew for 300 yards once, and ONLY HAD 3 OTHER GAMES OVER 200 YARDS!! That is 10 games with elite weapons where he threw for sub 200 yards…

Less than 65% barely 2-1 TD/INT ratio, 184 yards per game… less than 7.9 yards per attempt…

IF IT WERE ME- JJ would already be named the starter. No question…

That got me to thinking about the Goff stance… many believe a guy like Bryce Young or Stroud will be a sure upgrade, and I of course am hesitant.

Some of you guys seem to think Goff as more of a game manager, or a Cade McNamara type.

• I don’t- Goff was at 65% with 4,700 yards and 43 TDs as a junior in just 13 games…He’s put 4,500 plus yards and 32 plus TD years on the board… then he fell off and looks a bit more like the game manager type…

So this year will be a big year. Can he get back to that 4,500 yards 30 TD marker? If so it’s highly unlikely any of the QBs in this class are better options…

If he’s around 4,000 yards and 24-25 TDs and a check down machine… Then it’s time to find our JJ

I think he will prove the former more than the latter though

Now there is something you & I agree on. As much as I hate Harbaugh and I hate Michigan…its a no brainer to me to go with JJ. He adds a spark and detention to that team that Cade is not capable of. His energy is very galvanizing and I know Harbaugh knows that and he really has no choice but to go with JJ.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.