STOP The Blame Game!

Havnt seen any thing like winning or good ownership to have the post be wrong. Sometimes it’s the dense that can’t comprehend, but should be a real thriller tomorrow Hope your family has a great day enjoys everybody.

1 Like

hello, I’ve been on The Den for 18 years, that’s 18 YEARS of complaining ! thank you, anyway…you may not know this yet while the draft settled down , a great many here said WE would not win many games ranging estimates were from like 3 games in total to 7…ok? SO season began and 8 or 9 games later it was almost nothing but complaining about how this happened and who’s fault is it !? I listened to added weeks of it until I had my Heart attack on Oct 12th 2021…THEN , I was totally absent from here for almost 2 weeks…when I was hospitalized. I got back, and there was at least an additional three weeks of complaining mostly about Dan Campbell , sprinkle in Homes, and Goff. constant complaining EVEN THOUGH we knew the season was going to be shot in the @$$ anyway, all I said is "Hey cool down, relax, and enjoy your Holiday instead of dwelling on the negative. OOOOooo ban me ! welcome to the board btw, yet I don’t need anyone telling me how to post. IF you disagree with it ??? ok fine, if you enjoy it??? good, no sweat off my back either way. shrug.

we are all different here with varying opinions & thoughts. we’re not always going to see eye to eye …be pretty damn boring here if we were a bunch of Lemmings nodding our heads , and saying “yep.” “yep.” “yep.” …“yep.”…“yep.” to everything.